Phantis Forums

AEK is exceling itself

zachos

It is amazing what AEK has done this year. After losing twice by..1 point in the Euroligue by the mighty Maccabi, tey almost made it to the final 8, they kicked Aris ass and the best of all they seem to be prevailing against Marousi too! That was a huge surprise, Marousi seemed to have a big distance from the third in Greek basketball..

Katsikaris the best coach!! :nw:

Its better. The final will be ...more interesting :LOL: :LOL:

Opa.....ela aderfe lew na iremiseis ligaki. H omada fetos den einai tipota tromerh, kai den einai o kaluteros proponiths o Fwtakis. Enda3ei......gamhsame ton Ari sto Ale3andreio kai spasame to rodi me nikh epi tou Maroussi, alla den exoume ftasei sto teliko akomh.

To mono pou m'aresei einai kruos o Nikolas....kai akoma pairnoume apotelesmata. O Bailey den mou kanei....alla ta exei kataferei sta play-off mexri twra. All pisteuw oti auth h nikh htan para polu sumantikh...

Twra sto Galatsi exoume xrysh eukaria na kanoume to 2-0....me 2-0 den yinetai na xasame....

I know what you mean, you do not want AEK fans to seem contemptuous. But do not worry. I am not an overexcited AEK fan...In fact I am not an AEK fan. But I am indeed surprised ...Because exactly i omada sas den einai tipote to fovero..Opote to kalo na legetai! :)

Good persistant work did it and I said many times that after the departure of Kakiouzis and Dikoudis AEK did stop the bleeding of star level players

I think too (like OM21) that Katsikaris is not a great coach (at least not yet... - hey... all people have the right to learn and get better, he is just doing it with the same club since the start of his coaching career).

The team is going very much in circles of very good and very bad performance.

It hapened for the winning frenzy that took us past the Euroleague group ...

I dont know if psychology, mistakes or physical condition is to blame for so many distict ups and downs. I hope the team wont peak before the final (provided we get there)

The team is going very much in circles of very good and very bad performance.

So so true....been the story of the season. We played some ripper ball and some of the worst ball I have seen.

I have no beef with Fwtako....he is only young in the game and will get better and in fairness he doesnt have half the side Dousan had so its totally not fair to judge today's team to our golden side.

I tell ya what though Im pumped after the Maroussi win.....I just downloaded a video from aektv.com which showed scenes at the airport after the Game 3 win with Aris......Im pumped....and in 2 hrs Original 21 Melbourne has a game as well (we formed a team in the amatuers here as a tribute)....Im ready to destroy.

It would be much better if AEK gets to the final vs PAO. Much more interesting too with more fans attending.

That is true.....especially after last year. I actually though Maroussi were going to trouble you in the final but you just wiped them.....

Im not expecting to beat you but it would be interesting none the less and I know it wont be a clean sweep.

Archived