Phantis Forums

Iraklis v Olympiakos

NYC_Olympiakos

It has come down to this one game in beautiful Thessaloniki

a hot Iraklis team v Olympiakos who is coming of the Greek cup winning

Olympiakos is surging at the moment ever since they lost to Pao they have won every single game since then

a win v Iraklis will give them the title its that simple

does anybody know if this game will be packed???

This has been one unpredictable season in Greek league and i hope it ends with Olympiakos winning the title

Olympiakos players and fan will have to wait for the celebration by Wednesday b/c we need to collect all 3 points to get the double and get the C.L. spot pot #2

i mean if we decide to blow or have a no show we won't even be in C.L.

we have seen Iraklis quite a few times this season

we did knock them off the Greek cup but they have played us tough

they even beat us up in Kafanztglou

but i think Olympiakos players knows wuts at stake and they will take the initiative and win the title this wednesday

Olympiakos#1

Very tough game with Olympiakos winning 2-1 :tup: (Rivaldo ,Taralidhs) :P

Is TARALIDIS awesome or what?? I don't mean to change the subject on this.. But the more I look at this kid the more he impresses me....

OLYMPIACOS - IRAKLIS 1-0 :D

not an easy game but after our win for the cup final osfp is going to be fired up to win iraklis and win the double.0-2.pao will play ofi at the same time and that is going to be a big derby :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Olympiakos will have no let down after there great win over Aris

reason being they have seen how fast the Greek league changed hands at the top position all year long

they have been given this golden opportunity to control its own destiny unlike Pao

they will win v Iraklis

will the game be packed ??

does anybody know

wut his the expected line up ??

we will win OLY 11

update your signature

21 doubles and WED 33 titles

Thanks for reminding me

i updated the cups

i mean we went 2 years w/o any silverware thats a long ###### time for us

Pao may need to wait maybe another 6 more years lol

Savvas Kofidis - Kafeneio 0-9!!!

Typical last match of the Greek league... ;)

Remember the other last matchday derbies (Xanthi/Deytera - Thrynos 1-5), Aris - Thrynos 0-5 (or was it 1-5? :o )

Yeah that is a fact.. Every last matchdays teams are fighting Thrynos like hell!!!!

P.S. Oh I also remembered last years Paneiliakos.... They needed a win to stay in the A division, but they prefereed to put in 11 goalkeepers just to get their bonus from Socrates!!!! ANTE GEIA in the B Division Alites!!!! FORZA MANOLAKI!!!! :tup:

Remember the other last matchday derbies (Xanthi/Deytera - Thrynos 1-5), Aris - Thrynos 0-5 (or was it 1-5? :o )

Yeah that is a fact.. Every last matchdays teams are fighting Thrynos like hell!!!!

P.S. Oh I also remembered last years Paneiliakos.... They needed a win to stay in the A division, but they prefereed to put in 11 goalkeepers just to get their bonus from Socrates!!!! ANTE GEIA in the B Division Alites!!!! FORZA MANOLAKI!!!! :tup:

thats fine

dont forget how hard Iraklis fought so hard when u guys beat then 4-0 on the road the last time!

pappou den ksero ti tha ginei aurio alla eseis den prepei na milate afou paizetai oikogeniako diplo me ton ofi aplos tixainei na einai gia to protathlima.toulaxiston o panileiakos epaikse gia ti timi tou eno ta kritika adelfia sas aplos tha katsoun na ton fane.ola eksartontai apo ton olimpiako.an kerdisoume,pou tha kerdisoume,kante kai peite oti goustaretai emeis tha eimaste protathlites. :P

How can Pao fans complain about our last opponent of the season

i mean Olympiakos will be going up to Thessaloniki

we actually lost in the Greek cup when we played them up in Salonica

off course different circumstances from then and now

i mean u blame the fact that we kill our opponents on our last day

well why don't u take account at wuts at stake

the title

u expect us to just choke like Pao does

i mean Pao his going to there second home

OFI

Pao won't kill OFI

they will play a close game

and if we win it will be all Kokkalis right

say it so

we will win tomorrow and i hope we win big just so i can hear all Pao fans bitch about Kokalis

b/c while u bitch and moan he and the rest of OLympiakos will be celebrating

mono oi vazeloi den prepei na milane pou ksekinane kathe xrono me +6 vathmous

kai mhn ksexnane perisy ti egine otan toys dwsane ola ta eishthria toys h proodeytikh kai o paniliakos pou ksafnika prin to paixnidi dhlwse o proedros toy oti dialyetai

alla etsi einai h isotimia pou theloune

I think what is missing from the thread is a clear report of the conditions inside the pitch. Some photos at least. It was incredibly bad. After a heavy rain, it was like a waterpool. Players, esp. in the 1st half, were unable to dribble, make crosses, advance the ball, make passes. They were unable to cross effectively, even from static positions (corners, fouls etc).

It is quite indicative that Nikopolidis was rather severely injured during a collision with Anatolakis and he barely managed to avoid substitution.

I think that all Oly fans were fearing of a draw. Under those conditions, it was the most likely scenario. It was their determination to win which gave them the title. They showed huge reserves of strength and courage even at the last minutes of the game, when everyone would expect their age to show up. All players were up to their mission barring (maybe) for Giovanni who, in a lost chance, refused to pass the ball to Ribbo and preferred to make a weak shoot. As selfish usual.

Luz, you were right for praising Ribbo so much. When he was quarreling with the coach, I was started doubting the decision to acquire him. But the great players show themselves during decisive games. In the last matches, he was the Oly by himself. Today, he played one of his biggest games this year. He was everywhere, dribbling, marking, creating chances, scoring. And these for 90 minutes, all inside a pitch resembling more of water-polo pool. I wonder what we would see from him (and the rest of Oly) under different weather conditions.

Archived