Phantis Forums

Best Greek Player

loup

Right now - who is the best Greek player?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Right now - who is the best Greek player?

• Stelios
    • Giorkas
    • Charisteas
    • Dellas
    • Karagounis
    • Katsouranis
    • Zagorakis
    • Kyriakos
    • Basinas
    • Someone else

In addition to all that, I have noticed that Stelios has matured as a player these past few years. He anticipates better and knows exactly what to do when he gets the ball.

With Wanderers in the UEFA Cup, Stelios will get even more exposure in European football and a transfer to a bigger club would not surprise me.

i also voted for stelara. i am very happy for him that he made the move from osfp to the premier league. like irlandos said he could get even a transfer to a bigger club during or after next season.

and he really changed his style of playing. with osfp he was doing a lot of dribblings which unfortunately often didnt bring in the desired result. but now at bolton he seems to have become more "wise" as a player. and he still is a constant danger for the opponent in front of the goal.

what i always liked about him is that even though he is not the tallest player he achieves it to make quite a lot of his goals by headers.

i voted for stelaki, but if karagouni who is my favourite player, played more

i think he would of topped stelio.kara has lots of potential to being one of the worlds best mid all around.

I also voted for micro-stelio since he was a starter and performed very well this year and agree with you about Giorgios being a strong and successfull midfielder and hopefully he gets the chance soon.

The NT requires more players like him to shoot the ball hard towards the goal like he often does. He also has the skill to score goals from set plays like Tsiartas, Stelios and Basinas(not lately though).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seitaridi is by far the best Greek player at the moment. Has electrifying pace going up and down the right flank, and is a good crosser of the ball. If only we had forwards that could meet those crosses and put the ball in the back of the net! ;)

He hasn't done anything like that since last summer.

Stelios should definately be Greek player of the year. 2nd would be Katsouranis.

i vote for stelios but katsouranis and haristeas and zagorakis are really good players.stelara had a great year and he is also close of signing with liverpool so right now he is the best greek player.

• Argy locked this topic

Archived