Phantis Forums

What should Aris' punishment be

CH-Thrylos

since the happenings in the stadium were more or less the same thing like when panionios and osfp had their match, i wonder what you think would be the correct punishment for the team.

since osfp got the points back and the match was played again i would say aris should be given another chance too. the same punishments should be given for the same happenings

I dunno if that will happen... i mean with olym the match never started. Whereas Aris were 2-1 down... if every team whos down starts throwing tantrums and fans go crazy, and get a re-match, dosen't seem fair.

the fans invaded thepitch twice and wer wanred but invaded anyways

I think 5 games no fans.. a heavy fine for no security and the 0.

but not 3 points

if they start reducing points this will make the fans more mad

..plus those morons who went ballistic and reacted like tasmanian devils should be handed 6 months of community service to help the elderly and clean the stadium grounds and a 1 year ban from matches.

I read that those caught got suspended sentences..oh so cool :tup: :tdown:

In other words, what the laws of EPAE call for in these instances. The question is what will happen during the appeal tommorrow. Remember that in the Panionios - Olympiakos case, the fines were reduced during appeals.

Mitso, I know it does not make sense, but the game was interrupted 3 times. And all that in the first 45 minutes. Who knows what would have happened if the ref decided to continue the game.

Tell me as an Aris fan, what should the punishment have been?

As an Ari fan I think they should have awarded us the Championship :LOL:

Whatever the law says is what they should do.

However, I also took the same stance during the Panionios-OSFP fiasco, teams and fans must be separated. The way things stand now, fans have way to much power and that is not right. If the organized fans don't like what the people in charge are doing, they can always pull this crap. From a selfish standpoint it really kills my interest in Greek soccer next year.

what botehrs me is that if the fans dont like the fact that aris was about to go to the 2nd division... with a loss why bother going to the game?

y dont they just stay home?

and anotehr more important question

when these morons got home at night did they ask themselves if the problems they caused? are they proud of themselves?

did they accomplish something great?

Losers!

Its ok for gauvroi to get away with panonios incident, but when it comes to Aris situation, lets make them pay for it................

Why is it that olympiakos gets away with it and Aris copes it sweet now.......

If Olympiakos punishment by epo was upheld, then you would not see the scenario of Aris. Because that would have served as a warning to other teams in the future.

Unfortunately other supporters see, that if olympiakos can get away with the panonios incident, then why can't we.......

Different laws apply to teams like olympiakos and teams like Aris.

It just shows how corrupt the greek league is................

And you think the cup final against Olympiakos and Aris will be free from violence.

To nero tha xehili apo to potiri, remember me on this......................

Etsi pernoune h gauvroi ta protathlima...................................

Its ok for gauvroi to get away with panonios incident, but when it comes to Aris situation, lets make them pay for it................

Why is it that olympiakos gets away with it and Aris copes it sweet now.......

If Olympiakos punishment by epo was upheld, then you would not see the scenario of Aris. Because that would have served as a warning to other teams in the future.

Unfortunately other supporters see, that if olympiakos can get away with the panonios incident, then why can't we.......

Different laws apply to teams like olympiakos and teams like Aris.

It just shows how corrupt the greek league is................

And you think the cup final against Olympiakos and Aris will be free from violence.

To nero tha xehili apo to potiri, remember me on this......................

Etsi pernoune h gauvroi ta protathlima...................................

BAH WE GOT AWAY WITH IT HEY?

-300 000 euro fine (200 ooo more then aris)

-4 home games no fans

how exacly did we get away with it?

the only difference here is that our fans didnt attack the players

they did

had OSFP fans done this...we would have deserved 3 points off

and u vazeli stop complaining about our punishment

if it was u guys.,... the entire world would hear your bitvhing and crying !! (not that we dont already)

Knowing the history of appeals

Aris will be able to play in the playoff to stave off relegation and probably get back 3 points which is still meaningless

but again the courts may want to set an example as well

but u can't take the playoffs from Aris

they technically can fight to stay on the first division and that should remain

Archived