Phantis Forums

Who's Staying, Who's leaving

drakos13

I can't believe this guy was making 800,000 a year!!!!!!!!!

He won't get anywhere near that, but it's simply ridiculous the way PAO has been spending money...... Konstandinidis is a nice guy, but not good enough for PAO....

If you think how many players we've paid with no or little contribution to the team, then you wonder why we couldn't spend the money keeping players like Karagouni, Fyssa, Kyriako.... or, get some great PROVEN talent......

so, I guess, the problem is not money.... but, HOW you spend the money!! :blink:

Does anyone know the annual budget, or at least, the players' salaries? Is it public in Greece? Can we find out?

[in the US, the Yankees have a payroll over $100 million/year (probably much more); they're the #1 spenders.... but we laugh at them nowadays since they're at the bottom...]

The guy can play 2 positions, hes very fast. He would make a good left defender for a lesser team. He was very good for us in the Arsenal games, especially in England. He would bring the ball up from defense almost every time past the middle of the field. I think he's not good enough for PAO though. I wonder if PAOK would take him back.

i dont mind him on the team in the bench mostly like he is-------

BUT 800.000!!!!!!!!!FOR THAT SKOUPIDOPAIDO!!!!!!

LETS REMEMBER WE PAID KIRGIAKOS 80.000 (10 times LESS exactly) AND DIDNT OFFER HIM A NEW CONTRACT...............why is a bench player getting this kind of RIDICULOUS amount of money????? he is very easily replaceable!!!

Its because we got this a****e when salaries where high... It was at the same time when we paid Michalaki 6bn!!!!

I wouldn't mind either if he was going to stay with less money..

I would offer him 5,000 euro a year!!!!! :angry: :angry:

KAI POLY TOY EINAI!!!!!! :angry:

LAMOIO SIKO KAI FYGE GIATI THA SE MPAGLAROSO EGO STO OAKA TOY XRONOY!!!!! :ph34r: :box:

Its because we got this a****e when salaries where high... It was at the same time when we paid Michalaki 6bn!!!!

I wouldn't mind either if he was going to stay with less money..

I would offer him 5,000 euro a year!!!!! :angry: :angry:

KAI POLY TOY EINAI!!!!!! :angry:

LAMOIO SIKO KAI FYGE GIATI THA SE MPAGLAROSO EGO STO OAKA TOY XRONOY!!!!! :ph34r: :box:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

it is always entertaining to see what pappou has to say about him.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Listen

I have a sloution....Im gonna write to Mr Vardinogiannis and explain to him that Im just as good of a player as the LAMOIO and Im not contracted to anyone so he can have me for free. Im right footed but to play for PAO Im willing to use only my left (itd still be deadlier than the LAMOIO) and im willing to play for next to nothing. NOt even a tenth of the LAMOIO's contract now. Than theyll get rid of the LAMOIO and ill be his replacement.

After he signs me (who can resist :LOL: ill be choosing PAO over Olympiakos) ill pretend im injured and that way they have to sign a proper left footed player (not the LAMOIO) bc as history shows not many players who leave PAO come back again for a second stint!!!!!!!!!

or Papou could just go to training and abuse the s%$#! out of him till he gets it in his head to leave!

either way could work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i look better in a PAO top than him!!!!!!!1 :LOL: :LOL: and ill go clean shaven to the games not like the other palio paida (esp mihalaki - someone tell him he needs a shave)

who ever defended pao management i aplaud ur bravery.....

if we dnt re sigh kostantinou and manage to re sighn this kota then even paopu might go against management along with his girl friend Lilan lol :P jkz

That is a cold , even for a joke Hollywood. Anyway, kids will be kids. On this matter , I happen to disagree with ESP, as I like Pantelo.

And guess what? I still applaud PAO management even if we do re-sign Pantelo. With Skacel and Sapanis leaving we need a player that can be a backup to Munch and Wooter/Pap. That is how I see Pantelo ... a backup. He is solid defensively and works well with Munch. He is proffessional (I have never heard anything from him in the 4 years he has been with us).

how could u still support Pao management on the way they handle transfers??? they make the biggest mistakes and u turn a blind eye....

Kota-Konstantinidis is making 800,000 while WE PAID KIRGIAKOS 80.000 (10 times LESS exactly)!!!! and we still managed to let him go....

i could also bring up all the other great players we let go but the argument is that u support pao mangement in re-sighning the Kota!!!

what is wrong with you???

* his s%$#!!!!

* he earns to much money for somone who is s%$#!!!

* he earns more money then a player who does way more then him

i tell u this if we re sighn this Kota and dnt manage to re sighn kostantinou i will blast the s%$#! out of you for being such a mal*ka....

P.S i jst figured out why all the pao coaches past & present still play the Kota!! its because of his wages!@!! there trying to get as much as they can get out of him.. (4 all that money they blew on him)

how could u still support Pao management on the way they handle transfers??? they make the biggest mistakes and u turn a blind eye....

Kota-Konstantinidis is making 800,000 while WE PAID KIRGIAKOS 80.000 (10 times LESS exactly)!!!! and we still managed to let him go....

i could also bring up all the other great players we let go but the argument is that u support pao mangement in re-sighning the Kota!!!

what is wrong with you???

* his s%$#!!!!

* he earns to much money for somone who is s%$#!!!

* he earns more money then a player who does way more then him

i tell u this if we re sighn this Kota and dnt manage to re sighn kostantinou i will blast the s%$#! out of you for being such a mal*ka....

P.S i jst figured out why all the pao coaches past & present still play the Kota!! its because of his wages!@!! there trying to get as much as they can get out of him.. (4 all that money they blew on him)

My friend Hollywood,

either you are way too young to see the business aspect of how an organisation is run, or you are a hopeless romantic who believes that PAO can become a Real Madrid or a Milan.

When signing a player you put everything on a scale and see which way it turns. Age, talent, money, offers from abroad. All these things matter. It is not just as simple as you say "how can they let someone go" . Most of the Greek players have a dream of playing in bigger leagues. Leagues with packed stadiums, nice atmosphere. They also want to prove that they can make it abroad. They want to play for more money. Money that Greek football cannot give them.

When PAO did not refuse Kyrgiakos dream to go to such a place, does that mean they let him go? Same thing with Karagounis, Seitaridis, Fyssas. The only examples lately of players we let go were Lympe and Antonis.

Lympe was not re-signed by us for the simple reason that he played only when it was time to re-sign. And Antonis , well , we all know about that. We have a more than worthy successor. Mario is younger and cheaper.

When you say you will whip my butt if we sign Pantelo and not Michali, I will reply that it is all a matter of economics.

If we can re-sign Pantelo for 100 000-150 000, that is a fair deal. If he wants 400 000, then we should and will not re-sign him. If on the other hand we can get Michali for 600 000-700 000, we should definitely go after him. If he on the other hand wants 900 000 - 1 000 000, or if another club offers that, then we cannot match that. Or should not. That is why Mantzios is brought in.

I even hope that Basinas is transferred this summer. His time is over with us. Let us bring a healthy Anderson or Tsiolis in.

Remember this Hollywood. PAO is a football club , but also a business. We buy them young, cheap and talented and we sell them expensive. I am in favour of that philosophy. If at the same time we can win titles domestically and do a respectable run in CL, that is fine by me. (We played well in CL this year, and almost made it past Seville in the UEFA cup).

PAO is not running at a loss. i am always amazed when FANS buy into the dioikisi crap. I undertand buying youg, but why do you NEEd to sell? PAO should have higher targets than that.

My other point is related. Kyrgiakos was LET go. Scottish league isnt better, I live here, trust me. I understand selling to big temas and big countries IF this cash is to be used to buy GOOD young players, not just OFI rekects ike Roubakis. If inyour team 2-3 years ago you'd BOUGHT a couple of players only, you'd have much huger income and prestige, maybe even a UEFA title or final.

we can never agree Lalin....

simple as that

u look at Pao as a business and i look at pao as a fan..

At least we agree to disagree :P :P :P

I guess the only thing we can agree on is that we both love the team. We just see it differently. Besides, the team that we have built during the past two years has given us a double and is close to a another title. Something our former great players never managed to achieve in 7 years. If that trend continues, I will be happy enough

Silvio is nothing but a hasbeen. Dont get me wrong he was a quality player once when he would get a starting spot in national team,,,but his best is way way way behind him. We dont need him,,hes fat and overweight and fart too slow.

aite geia malak.a kroati!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived