Phantis Forums

PAOK Magazine

Batigol

I've contacted the PAOK admin recently about subscribing to PAOK's magazine and the contact there told me that it would cost well over 100 Euros for a years subscription (12 issues?). Now I know there is a certain cost to shipping the thing overseas but it just seems pretty excessive.

Is it just me or is that a load of b.s.?

Anyone else actually subscribe to it? Is it really that expensive?

Batigol, I don't think the magazine comes out on monthly basis. 100 Euros sounds quite expensive if you ask me. It might be cheaper if you can have someone (relative) in Thessaloniki get the magazine and mail it to you. I've only seen one issue, while in Greece last summer. It was the one with the Anastasiadis interview right before the CL campaign.

I thought the same thing. And the issues come out every few months now that I think about it. Sounds very, very steep.

Hopefully someone from Thessaloniki will be able to shed some light on this.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the subscription itself costs 100 euros

Like one day I went to a corner store in pefkohori and i saw several paok books that were 50 euros or 100 euros. I wanted to get one, it showed the team throught its history, but it was so much.

The most recent one is issue no. 7 it has shikabala on the front its on the official paok website

I've seen the magazines at stands, i think the cost is between 10-15 euros

anesticle, which store in Pefkohori? I want to know so next time I visit Pefkohori to check it out. Last year, when I was in Pefkohori I was only able to find the special magazine that acame out for the CL games, with Anastasiadis on the cover. I think I paid around 9 Euro for it.

I can't really remember, i think it was across from the post office

the magazines they had were in a corner and were very dusty

http://users.otenet.gr/~dilma164/SuperMark...rket/index4.htm

i found a map hope it helps, its a corner store beside it is a store that sells clothes and another one that sells vegetables. ill go there this year around july, its far off but ill ask my friend that lives there

Archived