Phantis Forums

Phantis Soccer Predictions Environment

nightsurfer

Same problem here.

Lazare is there a way to set up the system (perhaps for next season), so we could enter multiple predicitons (like 8 games ta a time) and then send the information, instead of sending the information after predicting each game?

Yeah... It's getting kind of slow... I guess this game wasn't originally made to handle this many game predictions. Probably just a single league. At the end of the season, and before the new one begins we'll probably (I guess that's me :rolleyes: ) have to optimize the code a bit.

Lazare is there a way to set up the system (perhaps for next season), so we could enter multiple predicitons (like 8 games ta a time) and then send the information, instead of sending the information after predicting each game?

I think that's a great idea! Let's do it (new season).

I cut back on the games displayed for each player (last 27 games for each league) -- hopefully it will speed up things -- even if it's a tiny bit.

Since we are planning about the future we should discuss when we are going to cut off the current prediction game. The reason I am asking is because there is one section of the game, in which the competition games don't end when the regular season end. I am talking about the World Cup Qualifying games section. The games in that competition end in October.

I would propose that we end the current game on June 8th. On that day the Greece - Ukraine game will be history. Also all the all the other competitions by then will be completed.

Archived