Phantis Forums

WORLD CUP TICKETS GERMANY 2006

YAISSUS.

THERE ARE SITES ON THE INTERNET SELLING WORLD CUP 2006 TICKETS FOR GREECE.

FOR THE FIRST 3 GAMES (PRELIMANARIES) ITS $1850 US

THATS CATEGORY "A', THE BEST SEATS.

IF GREECE DONT MAKE IT YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK????

I WOULD PAY ANYTHING TO WATCH GREECE PLAY.

IF GREECE MAKE IT THE PRICE MIGHT GO UP, BECAUSE LOT MORE DEMAND.

Mate

Dong get so easily excited

1. where is the link?

2. How can you be sure this offer is serious? (I dont know if the price I read is reasonable),

3. Sometimes people take advantage of the enthusiasm you clearly express to make fast "black" money (payback if Greece does not qualify!? Hmmmm .... :unsure: )

I dont want to scare anyone off and I dont want to ruin any serious effort if this is one, but it sounds a bit suspicous... Dont you think? So I hust thought I should add this cautionary note

Mate

Dong get so easily excited

1. where is the link?

2. How can you be sure this offer is serious? (I dont know if the price I read is reasonable),

3. Sometimes people take advantage of the enthusiasm you clearly express to make fast "black" money (payback if Greece does not qualify!? Hmmmm .... :unsure: )

I dont want to scare anyone off and I dont want to ruin any serious effort if this is one, but it sounds a bit suspicous... Dont you think? So I hust thought I should add this cautionary note

Great Point!

Buddy just make sure that you're purchasing the tickets from a reputable site and seller. At the moment I trully believe that there's no way they have all that stuff set up completely. Be carefull and good luck with it. :o

The sites look reputable, I have already e-mailed fifa.com to see if they can help, but that organisation is a bordello.

These are the websites that are selling the tickets.

http://www.euroteam.info/subevent.asp?even...l%20-%20Germany

http://www.ticketcity.com/worldcuptickets.asp#follow

What do you think???

Cheers

Vasili

Archived