• Home Team will win with a 2 goal difference
    • Home Team will win with a 1 goal difference
    • Draw 0-0
    • Draw 1-1
    • Draw with 2+ goals each
    • Away Team will win with a 1 goal difference
    • Away Team will win with a 2 goal difference
    • Away Team will win with a 3+ goal difference

I watched yesterday Aris - Zimbru..... .. Aris was not good at all.... bad organised....on the field.... if we do not beat Aris.....then we have real problems....

And I saw something.. that I never saw before.. in European Games or First, Second, Third Division games......

Zimbru... had a real fat ...goalkeeper....he is at least 15 kilos overweighted.... ... that is a real Goebeklis...... man was he fat........fat legs...fat as....fat belly..... and rather small .....

Who saw him as well ?..... You really see seldom something like that.... this says all about Zimbru...

Zimbru... had a real fat ...goalkeeper....he is at least 15 kilos overweighted.... ... that is a real Goebeklis...... man was he fat........fat legs...fat as....fat belly..... and rather small .....

NO, NO, and NO!

Go:bekli is someone with a big belly.

Those who are uniformly overweight are called [sh]i[sh]man and if you want to be nice to Lazarus, then, maybe, fazla ag~

From the dictionary,

[sh]i[sh]= swelling, swollen spot (on a body)

= swollen, distended

= skewer, spit (as in [sh]i[sh] kebab)

*mek=to swell, to get swollen, to get fat,.....

*lik=swollen condition

[sh]i[sh]ko= fat, fatso, fatty

[sh]i[sh]man= fat, portly, corpulent, obese.

There is also *lamak, *latmak, *l

What is this moronic fascination with Turkish words

Come on mate.... leave this low cultured Australian expressions out...... don't need to categorise people indirectly.......

I mean you can't say that the forums are so overcrowded and overloaded with posts recently....that one "off topic" post would fall into weight....

i don't know what to expect from our team. theoretically, we should do well, as we are rested, calm is being restored slowly, the players are supposedly regianing focus, and we have no injuries to worry about.

but none of this is a guarantee of our performance. tehy ave work to do to restore the faith of the fans

1-2 final score. scorers konstantinidis and lyberopoulos.

the terrain retained ALOT of water and it was hard for teh players to play to their potential, but the win is very significnt nonetheles. however, they scared me quite a bit in the second half, toward the end, when we seemed to be getting nervous to keep the win.

lybe could've helped score at least one more.

proxorame

Well although....the pitch was very heavy and hard to play.... and we could use it as an excuse......I m disappointed of AEK...as they show lack of passion....our midfield shows no anticipation...on stopping the adversaire's attacks.....and they could always walk through....... like through warm butter...... there is no homogenity in the team....and from the outside it looks that they do not have the bite...or rage to win......they are playing like public service staff....

With the sole exception... Georgeas.... that guy gives it all...... and in some degrees Konstandinidis...

Mixailidis... doesn't show that he is the guy... , who will give the expected serenity... to the defense..... and we have to look somewhere for a good goalkeeper.....

Konstandinidis should be used as a right back..for once... he would show a great game in that position... defensively..and offensively...

Maybe against the Dutch and Olympiakos.. they will show an other spirit.. due to the big prestige of these games.......then we would have something to enjoy...

nightsurfer, you are bery right about teh midfield- many of our problems in defense begin with teh fact that they cannot stop the progress of teh opponents. they let the opponent get behind them and they either let tehm mmove on or commit the stupid foul outsode the area.

Hmmm I think the most stupidest thing i saw from this game was Abonsah running with his hand up trying to play the offside trap when he conceded the goal.....this guy is hopeless and if Bajevic doesnt do something I tell ya we will forever be leaking goals because of this idiot in our defence.

We were flat.....but telika we won. It was more important than the way we played. 3 pts was vital.

Konstantinidis should be used as a right winger not right back....Georgeas too good.....Lybe has finally broken the drought, now its time for small-time forward Okkas.

Aigaleo done us a favour.....if we beat OSFP, the title is back on....its in our hands. NO MORE EXCUSES.

nightsurfer, you are bery right about teh midfield- many of our problems in defense begin with teh fact that they cannot stop the progress of teh opponents. they let the opponent get behind them and they either let tehm mmove on or commit the stupid foul outsode the area.

The problem is that the whole team (offense-midfield-defense) is not staggered correctly....and this leaves a lot of spaces to the midfielders....on the other hand...the midfielders..play half-hearted...and make everything worse......

I m writing this without giving the whole fault to the midfielders............Because the whole group does not act as a synchronised group.......

Yesterday I was very much astonished ...how easy Aris (not a strong team)....could walk through our midfield....... you see seldom like that in modern football.....

Let see if they will have passion against .... Olympiakos ?

yes it was an importnat win for us but our performance has to improve to chanllenge psv and osfp and i think it will with inclusions of georgatos and maybe lakis.

but om21 your absolutely right about kofi(UN) abonsah oh i couldn't understand what went through his mind when he put his hand up trying to play the offside the ball wasn't passed to the guy on the wing yet. it shows that he's got no footballing brain and that our defense isn't set yet. get rid of kofi and put kostenoglou with kapsis and georgeas and kasapis on right and left back and we look much better. even moras for kofi.

our midfield while leaky was much better than monaco. zagorakis was better and tsiartas showed signs of skill and composure until towards the end did some bad passing errors eg: maladenis or run to goals. katsouranis has to step up and hopefully have geo and lakis ready for psv. might have to play 3-5-2 with kapsis georgeas and kasapis back 3 and lakis and geo wingers with katsouranis, zagorakis and tsiartas central middle with okkas and lymbe up front. or prob have borbokis on lakis position as still coming back from injury.

Honestly, tell someone who cares mate... take it to the other forum... I dont want to be coming in here and listening to you waffle on about how virtually nothing is Greek and we inherited it all from the Albanians etc etc... you sound like a Skopjan Revisionist historian now.

Thanks for your kind words. But since your stream of conscience indicates that you may have overlooked a couple of details, please allow me to remind you that

1. Nightsurfer speaking of Zimru's goalie made a joke using my nick,

2. I replied in mock horror making a small joke of my own with reference to the last name of our illustrious host

3. There followed two more exhanges in which Nightsurfer and I aligned our vocabulary.

Please accept my most sincere apologies for responding to nighsurfer's joke with one of my own in a way that offended you.

I think this game is a big win for us in more ways than one. Every season a poor drought costs us the championship. This may be the end to a short won with a tough away victory before some big games. thankfully we are very much still in it even after this string of poor results. Also Konstantinidis hasnt been given a fair go under Bajevic and every time he gets the chance, he has producued. EVERY TIME. why cant he secure a start for league matches, he can be unreal on his day.

Archived