Phantis Forums

most expensive transfer...

its getting very ridiculous, but this is almost pennies to Roman, but no one man can be worth this much

the good news for us is if the greek league ever get there hands on a superstar we'll sell him to chelsea for about 100 m... maybe gonzalez???

:) :)

if he will ever become good enough to play for chelsey. would be nice though to see a player who got known in greece to get such a transfer. but i dont think this will ever happen.

Adriano is a great player but not for 70million... This is where sports loosses it's senses and get really dumb.

Try to explain to a child why this man get 70 million and what would you say? "He's Good"?

I've always been a Big fan of anyone starting out and playing professional sports should "earn his/her money" Now do you all think that a 23 has earned the 70million yet? I don't think so. What they need to do is have all the players reach for goals and when they reach those goals that they have to accomplish THEN you give them the big time contract.....

What do you all think?

:blink:

wow lucky inter--- they are getting filthy rich over a player who is world class but come on you can get tons of players just as good as Adriano for way less... whatever- it will all prove innefective in the end anyways. True Chelsea are a great side but they wont always be even with the milllions of signings...

Archived