Phantis Forums

greek matches on dish network

Guest johnbelt

Dish network just announced:

2006 FIFA World Cup Asian Qualifiers

Exclusively on DISH Network!

June 3rd - August 17th

DISH Network Pay-Per-View is excited to offer the most exciting games from the Asian World Cup Qualifiers.

I guess they are making a bundle of money from all these Asians living in the USA and want to order the PPV event. I hope they will add some European games too, although our chances to watch our Greek National Team are slim. A$%&^*%$^$#%$#%$#les, M&^%&$&^%ckers!

A$%&^*%$^$#%$#%$#les, M&^%&$&^%ckers!

You hit the nail on the head Spiro

I don't think they will ever show any greek games...i paid to watch the olympics but they ended up not showing most of it :angry:

Anybody have any word on how to get ert-sat, i get mega and antenna but they don''t show all the games, i just catch the highlights on the news

Guest GreekSoussou

I have Dish Network and I think it is very good. However, to watch greek sports, you will have to get the most expensive package, i think it is $75 but I am not sure

GreekSoussou, like Spiro mentioned to get the Greek language package you pay $ 36.99, as long as you you subscribe to a package of american channels. If you only get the Greek packege it is $ 41.99 per month. Additionaly, if you have the SuperDish antenna dish that can pick up the 121 Degree satellite you get three Greek radio stations (ERA Sport, ERA 5, and radio Greece) to go along with the TV channels.

Archived