Phantis Forums

Bajevic asks for 4 tranfers

Kostas

a report i read today in Ethnikos Kyrikas states that bajevic has asked for 4 transfers this january. he wants a keeper, a right back, a defender (they cite gamarra or dabizas), and a defensive mid. he would prefer that most of the players that come in be players from Ethniki Elpidon (Tsiolis, Vydra?)

i don't know if there is truth to this report. but supposedly he will start lookign for players if we do not improve drastically.

a defensive midfielder because zagorakis and katsouranis are all we have. if zagorakis is injured or out of form, lets not forget he is 32-33 yrs old, we have a problem. i also think he is one of teh players that bajevic had a problem with.

Irlande, you read Kyrika where you are?

I'm convinced that Rosso's coming, but we also need a central midfielder. Sanmartean's great but he's got so much pressure on him for a kid his age. A defender wouldn't hurt either. I think that we may have a chance to snatch some guys from AEK because Bajevic supposedly has asked for 4 transfers. I don't know how they'll pay for them since they can't even pay their current players. The only way would be to get rid of some. Tsartas, Georgatos, Maladenis, or Lakis. Any one of those I'd be exctatic. Tsartas and Georgatos are obviously highly unlikely but who knows. I still think Mehmet Scholl should be a target, as well as a guy like Tavlaridis or Dabizas who's got experience in CL and with the Ethniki omada. Does anybody know if there are any young kids ready to make the big time who are really promising in Greece (Greeks I'm talking about. No more Croats!) ? Because I only really follow the big 3 and don't care about the Arises, the PAOKs, etc...Oh yeah, I think it's time we sent Gittas packing. There's got to be tons of better options than him. I'd also have Sapanis on the bubble because he hasn't done too much either (although I don't think he's all that bad).

Alright! Here's the real thing :tup:

Unless you get rid of 5 or 6, there's no way that you'll get 4. You can't pay some of your current players, forget another 4! I don't know how attractive you guys are right now to other players as well. You made a big mistake in letting Wright and Centeno go and you're feelin it pretty hard right now...

My bad guys

OM21, i thikn you are being very unfair to okkas. not only is he still new to our side, but he has been playing in a position unfamiliar to him, and he has been doing all he can with the role he is given.

give him some time and don't be so quick to pass judgement on our players. if at the end of the season, in his natural position, he still has proven nothing, then you will be proven right.

nightsurfer, i think all that irlandos meant was that atmatzidis is beyond his prime, and could not be a viable solution, at least no better than chiotis is currently. in his prime no doubt he was the better keeper, but now? yes he still has the leadership ability- but his reflexes at 35... maybe i'm wrong

but i tend to agree with that.

OM21

, i thikn you are being very unfair to okkas. not only is he still new to our side, but he has been playing in a position unfamiliar to him, and he has been doing all he can with the role he is given.

give him some time and don't be so quick to pass judgement on our players. if at the end of the season, in his natural position, he still has proven nothing, then you will be proven right.

Pes ta re Kwsta, emas den mas akoui..... :tup:

Archived