Phantis Forums

European Devotement for our AEK

nightsurfer

Spinal column

And while UEFA EURO 2004™ winners like Theodoros Zagorakis, Mihalis Kapsis, Vassilios Tsiartas and Vassilios Lakis had all left the club in the summer, the Portuguese coach took no time in rebuilding the side around a spine of talented goalkeeper Dionyssios Hiotis, experienced defender Nikolaos Kostenoglou, midfield player Konstantinos Katsouranis and forward Nikolaos Lyberopoulos.

Aaaaahh :o What is SHE talking about ??? SHE spoilt the whole report :tdown:

It's amazing what the Greek Press has made of this small report..........

Don't they know what to write else ?????????

Par example that AEK has two of the worst Goalkeepers of the whole League......and nevertheless we are only one point behind the Leader.

Imagine we would have had a good goalkeeper, we would have been 6-7 points ahead....... And not only this saison.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Greek Athletic Press......is very near to the ancient "Prawda".......

This time last year we were ready to collapse

What Demis and his crew achieved up to now deserves world recognition

But this will come when we also do well in Europe

Anyway, for us who know what we escaped from this is Huge

what are u talking about man?

all youre debts where writen off! this could only happend in greece.

u never hear about dortmund, leeds, napoli or any other club in debt getting off the hook so easy!

the worst part is that they allowes u to even make transfers

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

There should be no critics of AEK... They are really the team of the future... Once they get their stadium I see their games being sell outs every time... I love their fans, they are some of the most disciplined, sportsmanlike supporters out there. Congratulations to them on having a great season and a great cup run (I predict they'll win it).

It's amazing what the Greek Press has made of this small report..........

Don't they know what to write else ?????????

Par example that AEK has two of the worst Goalkeepers of the whole League......and nevertheless we are only one point behind the Leader.

Imagine we would have had a good goalkeeper, we would have been 6-7 points ahead....... And not only this saison.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Greek Athletic Press......is very near to the ancient "Prawda".......

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: You team is in the elite of europe, uefa shows respect and all this stuff. Re guys, all this cause some greek chick decided to write an article on the website? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I think maybe u guys should take it easy, and lets try not to remember ur uefa cup run this year. I bet she doesn't remember it. :LOL:

Archived