Phantis Forums

WCq: Turkey - GREECE

dimitrakis

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please im so sick of the welcome to hell bullshit already......its no diffrent from leoforos or karaiskaki or a full touba....nothing new for the players thats for sure.... turks can focus on cheap scare tactics and anti greek banners and chants while we play the football

welcome to hell

presented by the turks

except one problem here

it will be hell for Turkey when in front of its nation they will lose to their hated rivals and basically bow out of the WCQ

hell will happen for turks June 4th

note: that will be 2 days after my bday so everybody knows here what i want for bday right ??

Greece beating Turkey in Turkey

i will like all Greeks be wasted on that night

please make it happen Ellas

that cracked me up anesticle! :LOL:

OUR WIN WILL BE OTTO-MATIC!!!!

Otto-Matic

i like it

intimidation are they kidding me

our club teams like the pictures above are way more intimidating

i need to find some Olympiakos pictures to prove it to them

by the way does anybody a link to a turkish-english forum

i would love to start a few things u know

spice it up

Lets go Ellas

grrr... one month until the game i can't wait :la: i hope theres gonna be panigere because ill be in greece to watch the match :tup:

thats hot

i mean if we win the game it will be Euro 2004 all over again lol

but lets win the game first before we celebrate u know

We should of cooked turkey in the first game, and the turks do have one hell of an atmosphere, which our players can overcome. For me I dont rate Turkey a side, they finished third in the WC but the biggest team they beat was probably senegal... great job! We'll cook em good in there own oven come the match, who fancies some turkey on the 4th of June???

:gr: :gr: :gr:

3-1 win for Elladara, and Tourkia is all but finished in world cup qualifying. I mean bloody Ukraine beat them 3-0 in Turkey. I think we will pull off the win and a trip to the World Cup finals is all but ours. Can't wait for the June 8th game against Ukraine at Karaiskaki. Its my birthday this day, and a Greece win will more than make my day. :gr:

Thrylos Thyra 7 forever!

it will be hell for Turkey when in front of its nation they will lose to their hated rivals and basically bow out of the WCQ

"it will be hell for Turkey? ..they will lose"..

how can u be so sure?..did u talk with Nostradamus :D :whistle:

41 days to Big Day!

I visited Besiktas stadium in March and although it's a nice stadium, people will not be so close like in Karaiskaki or Leoforos. And anyway, could it be worse than the basketball match Efes-Panathinaikos? :P I don't think so.

Watch out: Last time I visited a stadium abroad, the club I support striked four goals!!!! (and that was Chelsea against Barcelona!!!!)

Tie or win, for betting lovers. That's my suggestion.

I shouldn't forget mentioning that: Besiktas stadium security guard sneaked us into the stadium (it wasn't allowed) and can't tell you how friendly he was with us, once we told them we were from Greece!!!

Archived