Phantis Forums

NAME THE NEW STADIUM

athinaios

Since we're getting a new stadium elsewhere, not rebuild Leoforos, we'll probably need a new name. What should it be?

I know the contributions to PAO by many persons, like Apostolos Nikolaidis, but I'm of the opinion that the new name should symbolize something greater than one single person....

What do you think? ....

PAO should have a contest (and why not, us here) regarding naming our new home. Maybe we can set a date here by which we decide on a name, and then we submit it to the club....

I need time to think of such a name, but you go ahead and make suggestions. :gr:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we're getting a new stadium elsewhere, not rebuild Leoforos, we'll probably need a new name. What should it be?

I know the contributions to PAO by many persons, like Apostolos Nikolaidis, but I'm of the opinion that the new name should symbolize something greater than one single person....

What do you think? ....

PAO should have a contest (and why not, us here) regarding naming our new home. Maybe we can set a date here by which we decide on a name, and then we submit it to the club....

I need time to think of such a name, but you go ahead and make suggestions. :gr:

Lagoi

who cares about Pao's new stadium

nuttin beats Karaiskaki

tradition and beauty all into one

home of the Greatest Greek team in history OLYMPIAKOS#1

i reckon the stadium should be named after the team of '71 perhaps "Trifilli '71 Arena"

and each section of the Stadium be named after those players that are in the Pao hall of fame like Domazos, Antoniadis, Veron, Warchya and a like :nw:

i really dont mind what its called, but if anything it should be after a great player who contributed alot to PAO. however, if we get a long time sponsor then we could name it for them, example PSV's home stadium is Phillips Stadium. why not Prasino Stadio, hahaha thats the funniest thing ive heard today, and the stupiest.

What do you think? ....

PAO should have a contest (and why not, us here) regarding naming our new home.  Maybe we can set a date here by which we decide on a name, and then we submit it to the club....

Lagoi

who cares about Pao's new stadium

nuttin beats Karaiskaki

tradition and beauty all into one

home of the Greatest Greek team in history OLYMPIAKOS#1

You see it's retarded posts like this that make me do what i did in the olympiakos pao topic and then all the geys in the forum get pissed at me. As for this post, our stadium will be over 40,000 seats and we will have a decent field to play on. Not that mud pit you play on. Oh i forgot to ask, does ur ass still hurt from sunday? We're sorry if it hurt too much we tried to keep it as modest as possible 1-0. However if you keep talking like that next time tha sas gamisoume xoris salio. :LOL:

The name should be Mimis Domazos. But it's not gonna happen cause the management doesn't like him. I wouldn't mind Georgios Vardinogiannis either (Kapetanios was a great president)

I hate the term ARENA (it was originally used by the Romans for Christian eating events) we are better than that.

The name should be Mimis Domazos. But it's not gonna happen cause the management doesn't like him. I wouldn't mind Georgios Vardinogiannis either (Kapetanios was a great president)

I hate the term ARENA (it was originally used by the Romans for Christian eating events) we are better than that.

yeah, we can be more creative..... "Leoforos and Pao Arena" aren't all that good-sounding names.... Arena isn't even a greek name! I prefer STADIO

i'd even say, name the whole area there (I know it's votanikos)... but even cities have neighborhoods with distinct names!.... i mean, com'on, PAO's stadium will be the best thing in that deppressed synoikia....

PS>This should be a PAO topic, so ignore the IDIOTS, like that retard gavro who posts here and has no sense to realize that he is a karagiozi :LOL:

PS2>The moderators should take a hike too. Maybe they like seeing the "admin" after their name, as a title, but they've demonstated that they're not up to the job! :tdown:

We're sorry if it hurt too much we tried to keep it as modest as possible 1-0. However if you keep talking like that next time tha sas gamisoume xoris salio. :LOL:

go blow nea democratia

and pao knows wut ever it builts it will not be anything like Karaiskaki

and i will be talking and do hope their is some how a 1 game playoff to decide who gets the title

but if we manage to stay on points i believe we get the nod b/c of a better goal differential

so ###### pao

Panathinaikos Arena is rubbish, i don't know about you but i dont know any other team that has a stadium named after themselves...

Combining people's posts I like the sound of 'Trifilli Stadia'.

It needs to sound good when when the media and commentators are pronouncing it... "Hello, and welcome to the Trifilli Stadia in Athens..."

Quality

Come on join the new age, name it after a sponsor. And don't bring up Karaiskaki because it's not a new building, it's a complete elaborate renovation. Now if you want to truly avoid a sponsor, stay and renovate Leoforos

Panathinaikos Arena is rubbish, i don't know about you but i dont know any other team that has a stadium named after themselves...

It needs to sound good when when the media and commentators are pronouncing it... "Hello, and welcome to the Trifilli Stadia in Athens..."

Quality

Schalke Arena, Bayer Arena, to name some......

Your stadium names are PAO founder name. Gala's founder is Ali Sami Yen. Our stadium names so that. PAO Arena, Trifilli Quarter other alternative...

Quality

As i said, i dont know about u but i didnt know anyother stadium named after a club.

But i aint changed my mind, its rubbish...

poor schalke

Arena for me sounds like an inside hockey rink..thumbs down.

I'd prefer Stadio with PAO, or named after a player or even the name of the area they're building it on.

-PAO STADIO...even rhymes and the international media/press can pronounce it.

-STADIO TRIFILLI...easy and simple and sharp.

-VOTANIKO STADIO..sounds fine

Quality

Drako once again you are talking nonsense.

First of all what you call Schalke Arena is called ARena auf Schalke The Arena of Schalke which is prety lame and what you refer to as Bayer Arena is NOT named after the team but their Sponsor the drug company (it like Skoda Xanthi having a tadium called Skoda Arena, would you say that it has to do with their name?)

Archived