Phantis Forums

Arxizi pali ta organa o Xatzichristos & Cie. ?

nightsurfer

Xatzi is a power hungry clown.

As far as I am concerned all this guy does is stir up trouble.

Now he will start biting the golden boy because he has different views... makes you wonder what other things this guy has done for the "god of the the club".

• 1 month later...

After an investigation of AEK board this days.... it has been proved that Xatzichristos....sold tickets ......(which he got for a special price from PAE AEK and were meant to have been sold to the same special price to organised AEK fans).... with a plus margin of 15 Euro (for his pockets).....

After an investigation of AEK board this days.... it has been proved that Xatzichristos....sold tickets ......(which he got for a special price from PAE AEK and were meant to have been sold to the same special price to organised AEK fans).... with a plus margin of 15 Euro (for his pockets).....

Investigation?????

This has gone on for a very long time.

My sources have told me about that stuff has been going on for years. This is not a surprise.

They use the profits for "managerial reasons".

Otan enas organwmenos bgazei ekdromh me leofwreio kai eisitiria, den pisteuete oti kapellaki den bazoune;

Try as you may and would love to undermine him but no one will do as much work for this club and a group of fans than this man.....

If you say so...

Archived