Phantis Forums

Since PAO won against Bolognia and has a serious possibility of joining this years final four in Moscow, I thought it would be a good idea to open this thread providing information for those who are thinking of going...

Apparently there has been a lot of interest in the PAO fans to attend the f4 in Moscow... Not only you will get to watch PAO but there is also a great chance to visit the beautiful city of Moscow... One of the few traditional basketball cities with lots of history in the sport...

The final 4 will take place between 6-8 of March.. The semi finals are on Friday the 6th and the final is on Sunday the 8th... Prices are (including BOTH days and all of the matches):

Posted Image

Prices start from 25 euro, 50,100,150,200,250,300,400,1100...

details on the seating...

http://www.f4tickets.com/eng/tickets.php

However, I advise most PAO fans to wait before they purchase any tickets (not because we are not sure if we are going) but because we don't know yet where the PAO fans will sit... I guess the 150 euro are the best value for money...

Anyway visit the site, it provides very good information about everything and also the euroleague site has tributes to all previous final 4s where the young can lear and the old can remember... :P

Here's an idea...

Posted Image

:nw: :nw: :nw:

http://www.euroleague.net/finalfour05/noti...rnada=20&id=450

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know this happened ages ago but im suprised there arent more posts on this topic, isnt this really big for greek basketball???

Really hope the Greens go to the final, maccabi is a tough tie, as for CSKA, they could come top of the NBA league let alone final in the state there in. They defeated pao twice right? think so, and won all the matches in the group phase, right? Unbeatable, Pao dont stand a chance against them.

PAO will need to be focused to go to the final, and I hope they do.

One thing that is still very obscure is the tickets.I heard that Russians have bought most of the tickets of the F4 in order to sell them in the black market.

If anyone has an update please informa us

Im an AEK fan and i hope PAO wins it all so that it can bring another Euro title to Greece.

Im an AEK fan and I hope PAO get slaughtered and one of the Top 2 in Greek mpasket today (my man) Ntikoudhs can take all before him.

how can you say that, greece is becoming such a power in sport, and its great to see that we are the best at alot things we do.

If AEK or Olym ever got to the cl final, i would be rooting them to win, no matter how many insults we would get, because it would be so great for greek sport.

seriously Greek sports dominate :nw:

football---euro 2004 champs, greek league is growing in talent i feel

basket we kick ass,

volley (top teams cup winner OSFP, iraklis went final this year of CL...)

water polo - (OSFP and Vouliagmeni are top european teams)

:gr:

why would an AEK fan want this domination to stop? seriously AEK and PAO may hate each other domestically but its not anythign near as serious as the hatred between PAO-OSFP which is one of the biggest rivalries in the world.....

Now that you mention it....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

those were the days...that still inspire us

That first pic I have as part of my signature in other forums along with a pic of greece euro 2004. I cant use the first pic here in this forum cuz there is no space in my signature.

Anyway, bring more silverware to Greece!!!

Bad game for PAO indeed!!Many of the players that helped in most of the Euroleague matches, did nothing tonight!

It was outraging to see PAO lose so many rebounds!!! :angry: :angry:

Anyway...PAO still is the best european team of the last 15 yrs!

I want Papaloukas, and Ivcovic to beat Maccabi in the final!I never liked that team....

Dimitraki exeis dikio oti itan 3eftila oi 300-500 opadoi sth Mosxa.Alla nomizw oti ola ta eishthria eixan poyli8ei apo prin....

Telika den mas eipe kaneis tipota gia ta eisitiria, egw akoysa pws ta phran ola oi rwsoi gia na ta poylisoun kai pio akriba an ginete, kai epomenoi itan oi israhlites

Im an AEK fan and I hope PAO get slaughtered and one of the Top 2 in Greek mpasket today (my man) Ntikoudhs can take all before him.

what top team?

aek :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

or maybe evn frinos :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So if anyone is interested, the results are as followed:

1. Maccabi

2. TAU

3. Panathinaikos

4. CSKA

Pao 94 - 91 CSKA 2 OT

Maccabi 90 - 78 TAU

Oh and if u were wondering.. no PAO player got on the european first team, three from Maccabi, One from Cska and Tau each.

the greeks... always there but never praised

diamantidis got the best defender of the turnament award

http://www.euroleague.net/finalfour05/noti...rnada=24&id=384

read and learn

Archived