Phantis Forums

Runners up criteria?

REDmagic

Guys im unable to find a link on how the two best runners up get direct qualification.Now with only 5 games to go there is a chance that we might qualify as the best 2 runners up.

Can somebody give us some info!!..Thanks :tup:

:gr: :gr: ELLAS ELLAS ELLAS ELLAS :gr: :gr:

as far as i know the best second placed teams qualify directly. the next six have to play against each other to qualify.

there is a chance to qualify as one of the best two second placed, even the chance of qualifying as first placed. but just look at the czech and sweden. both have less matches and quite a lot of points. it wont be easy anyway. but we can do it.

from uefa :D :D

Qualifiers

The eight group winners and the two :D :D runners-up with the best records will qualify automatically. The other six second placed teams are drawn against each other for three play-off matches (on home and away basis) to determine the other three qualifiers

there is a very good chance that we if not win this group will get one of theese 2 spots

Only points against the 7th place team won't count. In our case that would be Kazakhstan.

For a full explantion, go here:

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/releases/uef...y_format_en.pdf

listen we have 6 games to go

###### second place i want first

its basically a 3 team race were right their in the thick of things

lets just beat Turkey in Turkey and we will basically knock them out of the tournament

I'm notsure if you've all seen the standings, but Greece pretty much doesn't stand a chance of qualifying directly from 2nd place. We don't have enough points as the rest of the 2ndplaced teams, and our schedule is much harder than that of theother groups, where some groups are pretty much a 2-team race for qualifying and not 4 teams (Denmark is included because on their day, they can steal points from any team).

yer guys dnt count out the Danes not jst yet.... there very good football nation and will be the dark horse of our group from now on....

For me its still four teams in the race

Ukraine

Greece

Turkey

Denmark

Denmark is basically out

their only playing for pride

but they will still play tough and pratically pressure free ball which is dangerous for us b/c we are going to play the Danes in Denmark.

yer guys dnt count out the Danes not jst yet.... there very good football nation and will be the dark horse of our group from now on....

For me its still four teams in the race

Ukraine

Greece

Turkey

Denmark

Denmark is basically out

their only playing for pride

but they will still play tough and pratically pressure free ball which is dangerous for us b/c we are going to play the Danes in Denmark.

Nobody should count the Danes out. Nothing will be decided until the end.

:gr: Have faith

1st Place is our only chance. There will to much pressure if we have to go through the 2nd place qualifying stage. We need to win against Turkey in Constantinople and Ukraine in Athens.

Like Otto said, he's looking for 1st place.

HELLAS HELLAS HELLAS

Archived