Phantis Forums

Transfers in summer

CH-Thrylos

ok, we had the blessing in karaiskaki, we had rumours about a swiss guy taking over our club and and rumours about kouman becoming our new coach.

any news about getting any players?

not as far as i know. :tdown:

well, lets leave all the other clubs in greece grab the best talents so that we will have to stick with our gerokomio for another season. maybe we could get matthaeus. or effenberg. pele? or maybe beckenbauer...

start looking for players for gods sake. we could really need some new good players.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well this is one thing i generally am satisfied with in the vardinoyiannides, they do attempt to by young talent :D :D

but i dont think kokkalis has figured out he needs to invest in yougn players, i have a feeling he just looks at the marketing part of the deals

well this is one thing i generally am satisfied with in the vardinoyiannides, they do attempt to by young talent :D :D

but i dont think kokkalis has figured out he needs to invest in yougn players, i have a feeling he just looks at the marketing part of the deals

probably the only reason vardioyannis invests in youth b/c its cheap

anywayz thank god Kokkalis won't sell the team

i don't want a foreigner owning the club anywayz

i think the rumors for future Olympiakos players will come in at the end of the season

reason being they don't want to raise anybody's stock thats my view

but lets get this season over with

by bringing the title back home

Guest Protathlitis

Bajevic needs to be able to buy good young players like he did during his first stint

CH, your swiss yeah; do you know who this person is?

well this is one thing i generally am satisfied with in the vardinoyiannides, they do attempt to by young talent :D  :D

probably the only reason vardioyannis invests in youth b/c its cheap

anywayz thank god Kokkalis won't sell the team

i don't want a foreigner owning the club anywayz

i think the rumors for future Olympiakos players will come in at the end of the season

reason being they don't want to raise anybody's stock thats my view

but lets get this season over with

by bringing the title back home

actually..investing in a youth team like our is quite expensive...

Bajevic needs to be able to buy good young players like he did during his first stint

CH, your swiss yeah; do you know who this person is?

there is nobody who wants to buy the team. it was all just a rumour coming out of the media. most probably to cover the inner problems of osfp.

they are starting to take over bushes philosophy: if you cant solve your own problems try to distract the interest from them.

there is nobody who wants to buy the team. it was all just a rumour coming out of the media. most probably to cover the inner problems of osfp.

they are starting to take over bushes philosophy: if you cant solve your own problems try to distract the interest from them.

I like that - makes sense it would be just a rumour at the moment. Best thing to do at the moment considering the inner problems with personnel is take the public interest elsewhere - somewhere Swiss.

Whats with the agiasmo? Doesnt that generally happen at the start of the season?

And wats with Kouman taking over as coach - havent heard that one yet - or is that a gauros rumour!

just a rumour. the management denied that they are interested in koeman.

most probably they just forgot the agiasmo at the start of the season because of all the trouble with rivaldo coming to osfp. and after these things calmed down the punishment for the stadium allready started, so they didint even let the pappa in the stadium for the agiasmo. :LOL: :LOL:

HA!!

found something in todays ta nea:

pantelis (22) and kostas (21) kapetanos, panagiotis lagos (20), giorgos amparis (23) from iraklis

markus hakkinen from aberdeen (will be free in summer)

stathis aloneftis (22) from omonia (200'000 euros to get him)

charis pappas (22) and stelios iliadis (19) from kalamaria

djole and anatolakis will be asked to renew their contracts. they want djole for another two years but the money he will get will be about half of what he gets now (1mio euros for two years).

pantelis kapetanos and panagiotis lagos they should get. the were both really great in fm2005 ;) (kapetanos scored more than 200 goals for my team so far) lagos is supposed to be also on pao's list. lets hope we will get him before them.

as for gio's spot, dusan wants to get a good striker for that position and it seems as if osfp will search the european market for that.

I see that nobody critises your beloved president for his latest moves... Tzigger invests in all the Greek young talent in Greece and your president is doing AGIASMOUS in Kokkaliskaki!!! :P Well leagues do not come with Agiasmous my dear gey-roi!!! They come with $$$$$$$, work and good planning....

And your president made sure on the inflows of $$$$$$ by selling you a 3 year-pack season ticket for 3.000 euros, but you didn't think back then that you will be watching Panto, Anatolaki and Kostoula for 3 years!!!!

He had you big time, and you still don't realise it... Doesn't matter to me, one day you will wake up and understand how your beloved president took your money and dissapeared!!!! ;)

P.S. He will probably get you another 35 year old "Rivaldo" just to blind your eyes and make you shut up again... ;)

Guest Protathlitis

we all know including you OSFP will have the better team next year

the transfer window hasnt even opened yet

why are you gays happy about spending 2 million on a player OLY decided wasnt really worth it, gavros or not?

I agree though this is grossly out of the KOTES' character because whether or not it was worth it, they have somehow resisted the temptation to sign the latest romanian/croatian playerscum

we all know including you OSFP will have the better team next year

the transfer window hasnt even opened yet

why are you gays happy about spending 2 million on a player OLY decided wasnt really worth it, gavros or not?

I agree though this is grossly out of the KOTES' character because whether or not it was worth it, they have somehow resisted the temptation to sign the latest romanian/croatian playerscum

Have you lost your mind? You are the biggest idiot i've ever heard in my life. Number 1 Half your team is 33 and over, and number 2 we just signed for yet another year all players that you had on your front pages on your newspapers that you wanted to get. Wooter,Mantzios, Gekas, tziolis, etc. And that romanian croatian scum raped the s%$#! out of you 3-1 you idiot. We are still the league champs, did you forget?

no reason to get personal man!

calm down and put your aggression against the playstation.

try for once to bring in some constructive comments instead of just attacking people personnally in here.

except gkekas none of them has shown a lot for your team yet. and who knows, maybe mantzios will become choma too at leoforos like michalaki did in his first years.

and it looks as if you are not up to date. osfp wont renew a lot of contracts in summer and will bring in some fresh blood (hopefully).

pao is making some decent moves, Anderson/Gkekas/Manztios are great additions to the club I'll agree, but when you sell your vasiko kormo like gypseis at a bazaar every fricking year (seitaridis,lymberopoulos,karagounis,fyssas,kyriakos) and sign the likes of Wooter, Bidis, Skacel whilst Konstandinou is waiting in the back for his flight to the UK, I find it hard to see how one can open his mouth at all about our clubs movements.

i also see that rivaldo is still quite the burn to your hemmroids huh ESP ? yes he sure did "blind" us what a DISGUSTING show by ribo this year (sarcasm) and don't forget gonzo of course is x2 what rivaldo is !

keep the blind folds on paides, you look good in them.

:nw:

no reason to get personal man!

calm down and put your aggression against the playstation.

try for once to bring in some constructive comments instead of just attacking people personnally in here.

except gkekas none of them has shown a lot for your team yet. and who knows, maybe mantzios will become choma too at leoforos like michalaki did in his first years.

and it looks as if you are not up to date. osfp wont renew a lot of contracts in summer and will bring in some fresh blood (hopefully).

I never get personal i apologize for that, but this guy is on another planet.

let pao do wutever they want

we only ahve to worry about ourselves

alot of older players contracts will be running up this summer

alot will leave

this will open up alot of roster spots for younger players

and we know Olympiakos will get them

but letrs focus on the rest of your season

lets win the title

protathlitis ( <_< ):

it seems as if osfp is interested in getting 1.fc kaiserslautern defender dimitris grammozis (26). hes contract runs out in summer and protathlitis states that the negotiations are on a good way. (seems very suspicious since osfp doesnt even want to talk to the players whos contracts they want to renew)

protathlitis ( <_< ):

it seems as if osfp is interested in getting 1.fc kaiserslautern defender dimitris grammozis (26). hes contract runs out in summer and protathlitis states that the negotiations are on a good way. (seems very suspicious since osfp doesnt even want to talk to the players whos contracts they want to renew)

This guy is good, whats wrong with him ???

protathlitis ( <_< ):

This guy is good, whats wrong with him ???
theres nothing wrong with him, but with the source of all. some other sites confirmed it though. lets see what happens...

Archived