Phantis Forums

Olympiakos website

tt834

From the website of Olympiakos.org , I cannot link through to the e-shop (boutique). It also doesn't allow me to register for the email newsletter. Anybody else have the same problems?

I have emailed them a few times, but get no responses, is this usual?

Just generally, the authentic Greek national jerseys and Olympiakos jerseys, where are they made?

From the website of Olympiakos.org , I cannot link through to the e-shop (boutique). It also doesn't allow me to register for the email newsletter. Anybody else have the same problems?

Just generally, the authentic Greek national jerseys and Olympiakos jerseys, where are they made?

Olympiakos official website isn't fan friendly at all

its pretty bad

go to sportsarena.gr but their rippoffs but u have no choice if u expect to buy online

Don't expect ANYTHING from that so called "website" . That link to the online shop has been down for well over a year (stretching into the end of last season)

Sportarenas prices are high but conveniant obviously. At most you'll have to make some calls and find an Olympiakos Exclusives store in Attica/Athens, and make the order via telephone.

Good luck

you can also try ebay

i mean u can find some Olympiakos stuff on their

i bought a shirt once from their

it was aight

Thanks for the tips. A friend purchased a PAOK jersey from sportsarena and ordered a name and number. The name and numbering was unprofessionally done ... it was bizarre style, totally wrong and ugly looking. It was also a replica but advertised and sold as an authentic jersey at the highest price. No way will I buy from them.

I think telephoning a store in Athens is a good idea, can anybody give me details to a store or two?

Thanks for the tips. A friend purchased a PAOK jersey from sportsarena and ordered a name and number. The name and numbering was unprofessionally done ... it was bizarre style, totally wrong and ugly looking. It was also a replica but advertised and sold as an authentic jersey at the highest price. No way will I buy from them.

I think telephoning a store in Athens is a good idea, can anybody give me details to a store or two?

it will be an expensive telephone call

by the way i don't know of any numbers

I was only able to find the Olympiakos Exclusives store in Patra. I'am sure they'll have no problem filling an order for you, if not just ask for a number to any Athens location.

I was only able to find the Olympiakos Exclusives store in Patra. I'am sure they'll have no problem filling an order for you, if not just ask for a number to any Athens location.

some more numbers:

nikaia: 210 4251188

keratsini: 210 4001773

chalandri: 210 6820555

peristeri: 210 5755182

peiraias (stock): 210 4112150

peiraias: 210 4297608

if you order something of these shops you will have to wait a long time. my girlfriend bought me this years shirt for christmas. she ordered it in september and got it in november.

some more numbers:

nikaia: 210 4251188

keratsini: 210 4001773

chalandri: 210 6820555

peristeri: 210 5755182

peiraias (stock): 210 4112150

peiraias: 210 4297608

if you order something of these shops you will have to wait a long time. my girlfriend bought me this years shirt for christmas. she ordered it in september and got it in november.

Yes I appreciate it.

I didn't stock up on jerseys last time I was in Greece.

tt834, follow my example, use ebay. A soccer store in england, had a great Rivaldo jersey in stock, it was easy to do and I got a good price for it.

Archived