Phantis Forums

Ref Frisk quits football

Link to story:

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/news/Kind=128/new...sId=287981.html

IMO, It's a tragic and sad way for a ref of his caliber and quality to retire in this manner because of individuals who have no respect and only shame.

This story also makes me relate to why we all scratch our heads and and question why there's violence in GR football matches.

:tdown:

i just read on it and hope Mourniho and along with Chealsea get a fine

and for those that sent such chilling messages to frisk should be handled accordingly

Mouninho insighted this and should be banned for a match in C.L.

u should be thanking uefa

do remember that when they won teh uefa cup they were deployiing stalling tactics and should have been yellowed countless of times but weren't

remember last year in the round of 16

the disallowed goal manu vs porto that would have eliminated Porto

referring mistakes that benefited his cause

and now that he gets luckily through barcelona

sad turn of events for frisk, it's been a downhill road for quite some time.

truly a black day for football when things end up like this, and not even having the desire to ever see and set foot in a soccer pitch again.

shame and rage towards these truly sick humans who sadly infect and effect Wolrd Football.

:*&%: :*&%: :*&%:

I told you. The guy is a maniac. He is dangerous. He only sees money and he wants to win at any prize. He left Porto because he was "suposedly" victim of death threats concerning his personal life ( nothing to do with our team). How ironic.

And,Olympiakos 11, we beated Man Utd because we were better. In Portugal and in England. We cant expect english fans to recognize this because they think all the other countries are crap, but a little bit of southern solidarity is missing here. Man Utd has little reason to complain about refs .

Goes to show in the world of football what lurks and happens behind the dark curtains. A business with corruption and initimidation.

Anyone who's implicated and found guilty should be banned indefinitely and not only one game. I don't care who they are.

Archived