Phantis Forums

Ketsbaia beasts APOEL

Omonoia9

A Timuri Ketsbaia hat trick unofficially clinches the title for Anorthosis. He scored twice in the first half. Vakouftsis got one back for APOEL. 2-1 Anorthosis at the half. But in the 82nd minute, Neophytou ties it with a penalty that beats Giorgallidis. But in the 91st minute Ketsbaia scores the winner, as Anorthosis walks into Nicosia and grabs a heroic victory. (See I'm trying to keep this Cyprus forum going,eh bides?)

A Timuri Ketsbaia hat trick unofficially clinches the title for Anorthosis. He scored twice in the first half. Vakouftsis got one back for APOEL. 2-1 Anorthosis at the half. But in the 82nd minute, Neophytou ties it with a penalty that beats Giorgallidis. But in the 91st minute Ketsbaia scores the winner, as Anorthosis walks into Nicosia and grabs a heroic victory. (See I'm trying to keep this Cyprus forum going,eh bides?)

Ketsbaii was amazing there was 25000 fans... 5000 were Anorthosis fans......As you are aware Anorthosis have 4 Greek Nationals on there team.. They will be strong heading in two the Champions League........Teams in Greece would be jeoulous of the caliber of football they presented on Sunday.....It was an action packed game end to end... Apoel should of barried the game when Anorthosis was down to ten men.. But Ketsbaia the player coach scored his second free kick goal of the game.................

I wish Apoel won but Anorthosis deserved the win.......

Bides, I wish Omonoia was up there like they usually are. Unfortunately, they have trouble scoring, hanging on to leads, and probably the worst keepers in cyprus. APOEL should be in the UEFA Cup and I think they're capable of going places. I hope Omonoia can at least grab the cup. Cyprus is a great nation and deserves 3 european teams. Now, for this game, Anorthosis and APOEL are on the same level, it's been proven. Anorthosis just wanted it a tad more.

Archived