Phantis Forums

The Greek Way of Football

nightsurfer

we can discuss all charges against him, it's a free world it's made public....And I have the right to think and say he's guilty....It's up to Marinakis to prove his innocence.

To prove his innocence? What is this Sharia Law?!. What a ridiculous statement. If you're so sure of his guilt start collecting proof and hand it to the media and the authorities. Go to the FBI. Got to Interpol.

I'm not defending Marinakis as I haven't been following him or his issues, but if he's really involved in match fixing or even worse, running a criminal organisation I hope he's found out and has to face the full force of the law. However when he's still free and hasn't been charged with heroin trafficking or running a criminal empire then we can claim all sorts of bollocks (of which there's plenty on this site) but it's not up to us getting all high and mighty on a sports forum about his guilt.

It's innocent until proven guilty. If you think it's inverse of that then go and arrest him yourself.

Whilst I don't disagree with you about freedom of the press I also don't think Greece has much of a free press when it's run by a handful of wealthy individuals. I think Marinakis controls various media outlets which is why some of the match fixing stuff doesn't get any airtime.

I'm playing devil's advocate here. Banging on about Marinakis being a heroin smuggler when he's a free man putting away 2 pound brizoles every night is ridiculous.

If he's charged then he'll face those charges but I've not read/heard anything except what I see on social media.

Aide yia to the m****PANO that is Perreira (or however you spell the cunts name) big slap in the face for Oly by him walking away and going to Fener. The piece of s%$#! that he is, I hope he gets cocky to Gala fans during a derby and he gets his head kicked in because that's what scums deserves.

You wont be missed you piece of s%$#!, but in reality you belong in Oly because they attract SCUM!!!!!

• Like it 1

Ela re if you tell the Jihadis you are a mate of Meli's and you have a direct line to him and you are his eyes and ears im sure they will help you escape!!!! :)

I don't think that is Marinakis real son, the fat prick struggles to get it up, prob cant even see his d*ck because of his fat ass belly (is that a lawsuit)

I cant help but laugh when people say Meli has smuggled jihadis into Greece hahahahahahahahahahah the guy loves his country but nooooooo he wants jihadis coming into it and it up BRAVO to the geniuses who say these m*****es.

I ask myelf the same thing jvc, people just really have no idea on Meli. He is known to be the 2nd biggest supplier of fuel on the planet but on the side he is smuggling jihadis into Greece haahahahahahahahah

Maybe its a conspiracy jvc and Meli is part of Al Qaeda or maybe he is with ISIS which makes sense as he's apparently smuggling jihadis into Greece and wants to see his own people beheaded, a man who believes in his faith is siding with jihadis apo m*****es that would have to top the list!!!!!!!

Guys stop bringing up old garbage.....any gauro related posts should be made towards OLYMPIAKO or Marinakh, and anything made in reference to the other site will be deleted. The place had 3 posts in 3 weeks and all of a sudden people in here decided to make them relevant again. Let them die their slow death already, MH MASATEEE REEE!

• Like it 1

Well when you are koubari with Bakoyianni it helps your situation with power :)

His time is slowly coming to an end, but what we need is a prosecutor to show some balls and not be afraid of what the truth is, I read the last prosecutor has been stood down, not 100% sure it that's correct but I did read this recently....

Dikefale I agree with the evidence against him but after all this is Greece we are talking about, we had people in high positions of govt ripping their nation off and most got away with it, so I don't see them making him an example, hope I am wrong but cant see it happening......

We shall see in a couple days time what the verdict is......

ivc that usually happens everywhere my friend, the Aussie smugglers who were just killed in Bali got caught with 8kg of heroin and that went back on the street, if ANYONE thinks these 2 tonnes will just be thrown away should think again...... Don't be surprised as crazy as it sounds for fatF*** to make a deal with prosecutors/police in order for them to make a cut form it!!! Sounds crazy but its happened in the past to others.....

He wont get his hands on it again but im sure people will profit from it, then again Bakoyianni has the fat pricks back and she does have pull in govt so you just never know.

As for his case on Thursday it will either be adjourned or some charges will get dropped, unless this current govt/courts shows some balls, but they have enough issues to worry about than what's happening in Greek football one may say.....

Today is D-Day for that scum Sarris, I hope they throw the book at the dog/sellout that he is, he deserves everything he gets....

Did anyone see what happened to Tsoukalas last night? He was attacked by unknown people who had their faces covered/hoodies or whatever they wore, yet the part that got me was he said he recognised one of their faces hahahahahaha, how's that possible? Is someone telling lies?

Wait wait hang on guys, I figured it out, it was Melissanidis who did it like he did Zografos :)

Edited by Original Sydney

Did you really expect them to get jail time jvc? Greece cant get their s%$#! together as a nation how are they going to throw people like this in jail? People in govt ripped Greece and are still walking the streets, doesnt suprise me no one has been jailed for the corruption in football... 

Atleast Sarris has been banned from football for life, so i guess fatboy will have to go and find new henchman to try start another criminal organisation.

Will be interesting to see what happens to fatboy today.....

Another interesting thing is Asteras has been cleared to play in Europa next season even though they are under investigation for match fixing, how F***ed up is that.....

I personally believe Theodoros Theodoridis (savvas son) who is a deputy in UEFA is playing all his cards now and having all these cunts cleared of all their wrong doing....

I will wait for today's outcome with fatboy, seeing as though all the others have been banned for life from football and they had less charges on them, fatboy should also get the same punishment seeing as though he has 5 serious charges against him and he is as they have said the head of this organisation.

You can tell he is panicking with this by getting his lawyer to ask for another day extension before he fronts the courts, to which he got a firm no in response to his request, it shows they are taking this serious so his punishment should be as serious as the rest of them!!

No chance they'll get relegated if they do then dam I would applaude the Greek courts for taking a stance and putting and end to this s%$#! that's gone on for far too long.

A ban in Europe should happen, but when Asteras get granted to play in Europa as they just have overnight how do we expect this to happen to Oly????? As I said before, Theodoris son is a deputy in UEFA there is no way he will let them go down like this.

What shits me is they make an example of Fener couple years back but these scums will get away with it unless Alafaouzo makes a massive stance with UEFA on this issue.

UEFA has given Asteras the green light to participate in Europa while under investigation for match fixing

Edited by Original Sydney

There has been too much talk of corruption in football the past few months, its either now or never to start a clean slate.

If all the rest of them get charges yet the apparent head of the organisation doesn't then you can forget about it and close up shop.