Phantis Forums

dimitrakis

Dimitraki, tixeroi tha imaste na figoume me tin isopalia. Auti ti stigmi o Aris exi pesmeni psixologia se sxesi me ton simpoliti. Fisika ena paixnidi metaxi ton 2 auton omadon ine derby kai ola paizonte, alla ego sto propo tha to epaiza X2. Auto pou me fovizi perisotero ine ta pithanon provlimata pou tha dimiourgithoun se periptosi ittas. Den imaste se thesi gia aferesi vathmon i timoria xoris filathlous.

Mitso, did you see the game? The bastards at ERT-Sat decided to show the game without telling anybody. I missed it. Managed to see only the last 10 minutes.

Some of it unfortunately. I am having problems with the reception these days, it comes and goes, very frustrating. I was watching the PAO game and they mentioned that the Ari - PAOK game will be next. I assumed that was only for Greece so I put the OSFP game on. I decided to go back to ERT just incase and there it was. I actually tried to find a white pages and search for your number but I didn't find one and to be honest I figured you probably new about it already. After Ari decided to gift two goals in the first eleven minutes there wasn't much to watch anyhow.

In general I get the feeling that in Greece most teams aren't in favor of trying to score through an organized attack which leads to many bad games.

Does this mean that Ari home games will be on ERT Sat now? How exciting, another defensive minded team on the air. I can't wait for those 0-0 1-0 0-1 games. But then again we might feel generous and gift goals to other teams as well.

Mitso, my number is unlisted, but either way I was not at home. Had I known though that they would show it, I would have stayed home or taped it.

BTW, I don't know if you got a contact list from Pythagoras, but they list all the students numbers there. You could have found my home number there. Anyway I'll have to give you my number next time we meet, or better yet, I will send it to your aol e-mail.

As for ERT showing more Aris games, I don't know. I hope they do. And PAOK games as well, but I have a feeling this was just a one time thing for this season.

As for the game, with PAOk up 2-0, and with Sanjurjo red-carded, the game was decided. However in the last 10 minutes that I managed to see, Aris had two clear cut chances to score, only for Tochoroglou to make great saves. Had Nebegleras scored on his chance, it would have been an exciting last 10 minutes.

Archived