Phantis Forums

Club or Country?

wow this is an extremely tough question, panatha-champion's league, or greece-world cup :huh: :huh: got me stumped...but i think i would have to say greece world cup cuz i think nationalism has the final word in this, but the ideal situation would be to have both champion's league and WC :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

:gr: :gr:

Guest Protathlitis

I would rather my club win 1 game than Greece to win every world cup. :)

no offence mate but your F**** in the head

please tell me thats a joke.....one shitty game or the world cup?

all things in life are relative so Im just going to assume your joking.......

for me theres not many better things I could imagine then winning the world cup seeing as Im going to be there in Germany

MOUNDIAL COMES EVERY FOUR YEARS AND WHO REALLY REMEMBERS A CLUB WHO WON ONE YEAR'S CL 20 YEARS LATER?

Id take the WC not only because it means so much more than one CL title but because it Hellas above absolutley everything: not just football

USA over Panatha??? what are you thinking!!!!!!????????

USA if they did win nobody would care or appreciate it.

As for DC...yeah it would be nice to win the champions cup but id rather win it after we drop Adu in the street ..... I am also DC United fan in the MLS....

my priorities:

Hellas wins World Cup

PAO wins Champions League

Cyprus wins World Cup/Euro

Milan wins Champions League

USA wins World Cup/Copa America (if they ever participate)

DC wins World Club Championships

The reason I picked USA winning the World Cup over PAO winning the CL is I definately favor (and place more stock in) national competitions and national teams. To borrow from Protathlitis:

MOUNDIAL COMES EVERY FOUR YEARS AND WHO REALLY REMEMBERS A CLUB WHO WON ONE YEAR'S CL 20 YEARS LATER?

Also I dunno about nationalities on the forum but I'm a American of Greek decent (2nd generation, grandparents were expelled from Asia Minor, came here. Still have extended family in Greece). :D :gr:. My other reason is if mabye the US wins the Cup, soccer will finally get some long-overdue and appreciated coverage and respect (from everyone). Soccer programs in the states should be able to draw better than whatever bullshit "sport" ESPN serves up on daytime TV. Though PAO winning the CL would definately boost Greek Soccer, it would also drive most Oly fans (especially some of the obnixous ones, I hope :unsure: ) any from any PAO-OSFP debate :LOL: :ph34r: .

my priorities:

Hellas wins World Cup

drakos..are u serious about Cyprus? :o

my priorities:

Hellas wins World Cup

drakos..are u serious about Cyprus? :o
im not saying its going to happen but if it would thats what i want.....i want greece to win every international competition and if not greece then cyprus which is part of greece (ethnically - not politcally)

Archived