Phantis Forums

Turkish Players Abroad

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so our foreign guys as good as I know are...

Belozoglu Emre - Internazionale FC

Kahveci Nihat - Sociedad SAD

Tugay Kerimoglu - Blackburn Rovers

Ozalan Alpay - Urawa Reds (at S'hampton in June 2005)

Atalay Faruk - SV Pasching

Aktas Idris - Spartak Moscow

Yildiray Basturk - Hertha BSC

Ilhan Mansiz - Hertha BSC

Deniz Baykara - Scoda AOX

Deniz Kolgu - Lakeran FK (Azerbaijan)

Oktay Derelioglu - Lakeran FK

Mesut Bayram - Lakeran FK

Tunc Kip - Lakeran FK

and we have three foreign coaches...

Rasim Kara - Lakeran FK (Azerbaijan)

Mustafa Denizli - Paas Teheran (Iran)

Muhsin Suat Ertugral - 1. FC Saarbruecken (Germany)

Yunanistan'da Skoda Xanti formasi giyen Deniz Baykara, ayin futbolcusu secildi. Atina'da yayimlanan Ethnos gazetesi, super forvetin performansinin Turkiye Umit Milli Takimi Idarecilerinin de dikkatini cektigini belirterek Besiktas'in da bu futbolcuyla ilgilendigini kaydetti.

The news above is about Deniz Baykara who plays for Scoda AOX in Katigoria. It says that Deniz was given the 'PLAYER OF THE MONTH' award by the newspaper Ethnos published in Athens. The news also states that Deniz is Turkey U21 and Besiktas bound...

taken from SABAH.COM.TR...

CSKA Moskva are lining up their bid for 24-year-old Turkish forward Kahveci Nihat according to several sources from both conutries. According to 'SABAH', CSKA Moskva are willing to pay Socieadad €12M and Nihat will be offered a contract of €2.5M p/year for a two year contract. Strangely enough, his contract will have a release fee for Chelsea. Nihat will be free to discuss terms with any club if any club pay CSKA Moskva €20M but for Chelsea... They will have the rights of Nihat if they offer CSKA Moskva €4.5M during the superstar's 'would-be' contract!!! Interesting things will take place in the summer it seems ;)

He is very good Manny. I would say that so far this season he would be in the Greek League best 11. Scored a good against us a couple weeks ago turning Goumas inside out. He's got 6 goals in the league this season from the midfield.

His style is in the Karagounis- Basturk mould. He an attacking central midfielder who has a very good technique and has show good finishing skills too. Xanthi has turned this raw talent into a proper class player.

I would love to have him at PAO.

I think his price would be about 3-4 million euros. Too expensive for any Greek team to pay.

Didi you think How CSKA got so rich and why is that deal with Chelsea..

Yes it is becouse of Abramovic.. He pays the money, Takes him to CSKA, saves CSKA this year, and if Mourinho says, yes it is the time, He becomes a Chelsea player...

Simple...

Nihat scored his 51st goal in La Primera Liga at his 100th appearance and his tally is up to 13 goals this season. Great job from the young Esenler-based striker...

Yildiray had a marvellous game vs Nuremberg as he made two assists in Hertha's 2-1 win over Nuremberg... Especially his second assist was perfect, I mean I was lost for words... He rounded up three guys before he put in a sensational cross for Wichni to wrap the game up on 89'...

GREAT JOB GUYS :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

so our foreign guys as good as I know are...

Belozoglu Emre - Internazionale FC

Kahveci Nihat - Sociedad SAD

Tugay Kerimoglu - Blackburn Rovers

Ozalan Alpay - Urawa Reds (at S'hampton in June 2005)

Atalay Faruk - SV Pasching

Aktas Idris - Spartak Moscow

Yildiray Basturk - Hertha BSC

Ilhan Mansiz - Hertha BSC

Deniz Baykara - Scoda AOX

Deniz Kolgu - Lakeran FK (Azerbaijan)

Oktay Derelioglu - Lakeran FK

Mesut Bayram - Lakeran FK

Tunc Kip - Lakeran FK

oh, sorry... I forgot Umit Davala who plays for SV Werder and the Altintop Brothers playing for Schalke and Kaiserslautern in Germany... Also once a Bursaspor player, Mustafa Gonden is now playing for a Danish team but I couldn't remember the name of the team... We also have sparkling yougsters in Leverkusen U19... One of them was Kenan Ozturk and the other was Sezer Ozturk, I think...

Archived