Phantis Forums

OLYMPIAKOS PIRAEUS - IRAKLIS SALONICA

Vasili0s

We lost the first leg 1-0 to the Northerners in Macedonia albeit without our key starters the aggegrate remains, we wont be fighting that either as we will be playing in front of ghosts continuing our home fan ban.

The players announced for the match by Dusan Bajevic:

Somehow I think that the "empty seats" will do you good... You are already trailing 0-1 from the first leg so the last thing you need is people making the players very nervous as time goes by... However all these require a descent performance and by latest performances I doubt that its going to be an easy win... ;)

I tend to agree this time with the previous poster as to reduced tension in an empty stadium

Anyhow, the guests will try to score early away goal, which we did not score there, and so complicate the life for our players

There is, therefore, some danger that Bajevic will apply a defensive tactic, in order to avoiding suffering a goal, and they, on the other hand will bunker in order to achieve a 0:0 that will take them to the next stage

Both will try with counter attacks to score the desired goal. Oly need to score 2 and not to suffer any, or, if suffered one need to score 3.

Mathematically Iraklis comes with an advantage. Anyhow, we can do it theoretically speaking, Oly is a much better team than Iraklis, but to go through the defense must be better than against Aris

A 2:1 or 3:2 will take Iraklis through just as happened to Calithea…

An open match, everything is possible

Sorry, but I am not optimistic this time, as usual I will be happy to be proven wrong

Ki egw symfwnw gia tis adeies eksedres kai oxi mono gia tous paiktes alla kai gia ton bajevic pou tha borei na bazei kai na bgazei opoion thelei opote thelei (bl. Rivaldo)Dyskolo paixnidi me ton anebasmeno Hraklh alla pistevw me ton ena h ton allo tropo tha erthei h prokrish!!!!!!!!! ;)

Miracle time!

'91 OLY Yiannakis Okkas

This will eventually take us to a shootout. I don't know exactly what the lineups will be,but by this time it will be 3-3, but a Kleopas Yiannou save brings us to Rivaldo, who just gets it by Abaris. The ensuing Iraklis shot hits the post and Yiannou scoops it up, and we move on!

tough game to call

reason being no fans and being down 1-0 puts the pressure on

but having no fans in the stands is something the clubs is used too

scoring has been a major problem as of late

i mean our defense can't allow a goal but i don't see us having a clean sheet

we haven't had one in over a month

i mean hopefully we just dominate the play and possession and actually finish our scoring opportunities by puttin the ball in the back of the net

lets go Olympiakos beat Iraklis to advance

1-0 after a beautifal shot by Castillo and some luck as the rebound from the post hit the keepers back ! lets pull one more paides !

second half starting

Nikopolidis-Pantos-Georgatos-Kostoulas-Anatolakis-Kafes-Stoltidis-Georgiadis-Giovanni-Castillo-Okkas

Rivaldo saved the day for Oly, his goal from FK pulled them through to the next stage of the Greek cup

World Soccer says that Rivaldo will decide on the end of the season if he had a future in the port or not

Meanwhile he is doing what we love most. Free kicks marca de la casa

:tup:

Guest Protathlitis

shut aaaaaaaaaaaap

I dont know what your complaining about from the aris game; there was nothing wrong with that game's refereeing

I didnt see the iraklis game so I dont know but your probably just crying for no reason again

shut aaaaaaaaaaaap

I dont know what your complaining about from the aris game; there was nothing wrong with that game's refereeing

I didnt see the iraklis game so I dont know but your probably just crying for no reason again

blah blah blah blah

refs this refs that

u have a poroblem with the refs go see epo.

dont bother us with the 10 millionth post in phantiis.cm about the refs

Archived