Phantis Forums

Castillos contract

CH-Thrylos

this is totally bullcrap.... As most of you might now I'm HUGE fan Greek teams promoting their youth programs and players rather than some old farts. :blink:

Olypiacos will be making another false move if they don't sign this kid for more than 2 yrs. He's coming onto his peak playing carrer and him not getting the chance to play is not only dumb but also useless for the team.

What do you all think?

this is totally bullcrap.... As most of you might now I'm HUGE fan Greek teams promoting their youth programs and players rather than some old farts. :blink:

Olypiacos will be making another false move if they don't sign this kid for more than 2 yrs. He's coming onto his peak playing carrer and him not getting the chance to play is not only dumb but also useless for the team.

What do you all think?

i totaly agree with you. i dont know if it is exactly the contract he signed but if it is just a two year deal it is a shame but in one way understandable. he isnt able right now to control his temper and that could be a disadvantage for castillo. on the other hand osfp should have secured it with a 2+1+1+1 contract that can be renewed by osfp directly.

they initially offered him the 5 year, but for some reason that was backed out on by OSFP (insert reasons here) they then offered him a 1+1+1+1+1 deal for slightly less cash as well which was rejected by Castillo, so..............Officially they agreed and signed the two year contract.

:nono:

The kid has shown that he cannot control his temper. Not only that but he sometimes was lacking the will to fight (under the rules of course), despite his young age. So I think that, instead of creating another "dimosio ypallilo" in the team who who will rest in his laurels, the management chose an intermediate solution.

The guy is a talented player. We all know that. And he can screw everything and behave unprofessionally. Exactly like Oforiqaye. Let's hope he won't end up like that one.

Archived