Phantis Forums

Car Launches

Iliana

Do you have any of Schumacher?

I have thousands photos of Schumacher actually :D

M.Schumacher was in Barcelona last week and was testing tyres for 2 days. He was running the F2004-hybrid version, which Ferrari will use for the first 4* grands prix of the new season.

*According to the new rules, each engine must last for 2 grands prix

Posted Image

;)

@ Pappou... I ignore you! :P (AEK-PAO 1-1???????Posted Image )

The Official launch of the Renault R25 was held yesterday @ Monaco

Posted Image

Renault's drivers for 2005 are Fernando Alonso and Giancarlo Fisichella.

Yesterday it was the launch of The Red Bull F1 Team (or Tin Team :P )The team's drivers for the new season are David Coulthard ( :P :P ) and Christian Klien.

Posted Image

It was also the shakedown of the new Jordan (Midland) Team...with the Toyota engines!

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

When there is NO driver INSIDE this car, then it looks very beautiful... As soon as Schumi places his dirty *** in the seat then it becomes disgusting!!!!! :P

I can't understand why the Italians do not appoint an Italian driver to drive this car (someone like Trulli of Fisichela for example).. The it will be 100% ITALIAN success!!!!

FORZA ITALIA!!!! :tup:

I can't understand why the Italians do not appoint an Italian driver to drive this car (someone like Trulli of Fisichela for example).. The it will be 100% ITALIAN success!!!!

that's because Ferrari doesn't need more support from Italy. Ferrari and Italy are the same word!

and about your 1st comment....do we have to get into this discussion AGAIN this season?????

Ferrari & Italy are the same word, Ferrari & Italy & Schumi though are completely different words..... ;)

yeah, Ferrari-Italy-Schumacher mean 5 F1 consecutive world drivers' championships & 6 consecutive world constructors' championships :tup:

Archived