Phantis Forums

AEK Jerseys for Melbourne/Australians

Original Melbourne 21

Brothers of OM21,

In the past two weeks a number of immediate changes have been made to AEK's merchandise provider. AEK and Nike have now ended their 4 year relationship with Kalamaria being the last time we will see AEK in a Nike shirt. As of this weekend we will be wearing Adidas strips as we begin what we hope will be a successful working relationship.

With this decision we have been prompted to offer all our brothers here the chance to purchase the last ever Nike strip (we have been instructed that no Adidas merchandise will be available until pre-season). Unfortunately stock levels are running low as they have now stopped production, but considering our successful working relationship with our provider, we will be given first preference to these now exclusive jerseys.

The available strips are:

Yellow Home Short Sleeve (sizes: S, M, L, XL)

Yellow Home Long Sleeve (sizes: L)

Blue Away Short Sleeve (sizes: S, M, L, XL)

Blue Away Long Sleeve (sizes: S, XL)

White Third Short Sleeve (sizes: S, XL)

White Third Long Sleeve (sizes: S, XL)

All 6 types of strips come with the option of the official TIM sponsor on the front as well as player name/number of choice. Each jersey will cost $110 for OM21 members and $120 for non-members.

We endeavour to place the orders as soon as we get them to ensure that no one misses out. If you have any further queries please dont hesitate to private message.

Stand by for an email tomorrow confirming Sunday night's cracker match with Aigaleo at the Dickens!

ORIGINAL 21 Melbourne

Posted Image

that jersey looks hot but they should use it as a 3rd alternate jersey

i like the AEK jersey of a couple of years ago

the stripped one that was a hot jersey

by the way why did AEK and Nike parted ways ??

i know Pao, Paok, and the national team is sponsered by addidas

If those arethe Jerseys they are definitely hot. I lve the striped ones, but these new ones look mean. Awesome.

But in the end we could wear something that totally doesnt look good as long as we get more $$$ out of the deal. I hope a great deal was made.

• 4 months later...

Archived