Phantis Forums

Konstantinou on the move to highbury!

bides

Latest out of reuters I have No clue if its true is that Mr Mihalaki is going to Highbury to partner up Henry....I thought his contract was up 2006 is it 2005...

imagine that Mihalaki and Henry side by side.. Only time will tell I guess he is only 26..

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest out of reuters I have No clue if its true is that Mr Mihalaki is going to Highbury to partner up Henry....I thought his contract was up 2006 is it 2005...

imagine that Mihalaki and Henry side by side.. Only time will tell I guess he is only 26..

I think its BS full stop

have u got any news about non cypriot players?

Im going to start posting topics about every player from Mitilini

This is getting ridiculous!

It was rik 1.. Get a life again with the cypriot thing get over it i said it was a rumour... all give you a fact Wooter and bides will be starting on Sunday...

if its a rumour where did u hear about it provide some proof or else ill label u an ARTIST

Perhaps it was reported by the same satellite that showed the cup game of Ionikos-PAO in Cyprus... :LOL: :LOL:

Anyway for me the thing will olways be the same unless proved otherwise... Bides is one of the biggest PALTA to ever come to Greece and Wooter is a big name who can offer a lot to PAO.... ;)

I can't believe that Bides will be in the starting line up when Gonzalez and Anderson comes back... I think this move will be a tragedy but with that idiot Skazni we should expct everything... :o

My preferred Lineup...

--------------GALINOVIC-----------

VYNTRA--------HENRIKSEN-----------GOUMAS-----------MUNCH :nw:

WOOTER (He also plays right wing)-----ANDERSON--------GONZALEZ-----BASINAS

-------------KONSTADINOU----------------PAPADOPOULOS-----------

COACH: ZELIKO OBRADOVIC :nw:

--------------GALINOVIC-----------

VYNTRA--------HENRIKSEN-----------GOUMAS-----------MUNCH :nw:

WOOTER ------ANDERSON--------GONZALEZ--------BASINAS

-------------KONSTADINOU----------------PAPADOPOULOS

My choice as well.

Not that we have that many other options... ;)

With the addition of Gekas, to get Papa nervous and back to form.

I want to see Manoli if he ever gets fit.

Maric/Bides could play if a mid is injured and Kotsios/Morris if Munch or Rene get "tired"

I am counting/hoping on Skacel improving, Roumbakis developing, Sapanis, Sanmartean to get more action when ready

None of the latter have shown to be first team material.

Raguel, Demba, Zoutaoutas, :tdown: and possibly Mitou, Andric? should be GONE

My wish is to put one of these :nw: next to all our players.

I DO agree that Marcus is in the best form at the moment

May Wooter, Gonzo, Bassinas, Anderson meet our expectations.

Most importantly vs Sevilla!!!! in Feb :tup:

:whistle:

PEACE

Buddy Bides will never be taken out of the starting eleven you can count on the that.. Like I said the news was on the CYBC radio.. It was only a rumour...Anderson and gonzales maybe they should ship them to Anorthosis for wooter.. I think thats fare... And your Maric will send him back to Albania or where ever he comes from Nice goal by him anyways didnt Bides give him an empty net... Skazny is great!!!!

Basinas wont playing sunday he has a winking seminar to go to...

According to sportime.gr Bides and Wooter will be starting again on saturday why dont u guys sit on that one maybe Gonzalez could bring the water bottles..Mihalaki your MVP is trella..

Can you believe The Palto is the MVP of the Greens!!!

Buddy Bides will never be taken out of the starting eleven you can count on the that.. Like I said the news was on the CYBC radio.. It was only a rumour...Anderson and gonzales maybe they should ship them to Anorthosis for wooter.. I think thats fare... And your Maric will send him back to Albania or where ever he comes from Nice goal by him anyways didnt Bides give him an empty net... Skazny is great!!!!

hey i was talking for Andric. Maric should leave PAO i agree,,,

i hope we see them start, it would be nice to see us get more goals again.

u go too far to say bidis is better than Eki though......way too far. if these guys were that good why did nobody else really care to get them?

Aek my friend was going to sign bides the deal went thru and last year Olympiakos wanted him if you knew about the greek league then you would have know this.. gonzalez should go back to Argentina he is useless what has he done this year he scored one nice goal in the champions league.. get rid of the garbage and im glad they are starting to clean house...

u dont know what ur saying at the start of ur post u said u heard from Reuters that Mihali was going to Arsenal now u say u heard it on the radio???????

Seriously man are u an ARTIST?

:whistle:

Archived