Phantis Forums

Round 3 (2004-05)

Ziaka

Skoda Xanthi - Aigaleo 1-0

The Kastoria - Ptolemaida game was not played today due to bad weather. according to EPO rules, the game is supposed to be played tommorrow (28-Jan) at the same time. However, since both teams have scheduled league games this weekend, EPO might decide to re-schedule the game for later day.

AEK and Aris go through to the quarterfinals of the Greek Cup after today's games.

Still to be decided are two quartefinal places. On Saturday Aigaleo and xanthi meet in 2nd leg of their matchup. The dates for both legs of the Kastoria - Ptolemaida matchup have not been set by EPO yet.

KASTORIA WILL MOST LIKELY GET THROUGH TO PLAY OLYMPIAKO ONCE AGAIN. AND OLYMPIAKOS WILL MOST LIKELY GET THROUGH, AND IT MIGHT BE TOUGHER AGAINST KASTORIA AS IT WAS LAST YEAR. LETS NOT FORGET THAT KASTORIA CAME CLOSE TO UPSETING OLYMPIAKO LAST YEAR. LETS NOT COUNT THEM OUT YET.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE KASTORIA GO THROUGH, BUT EVEN IF THEY DO BY SOME REMOTE CHANCE, MY CHOICE TO WIN THE CUP, WILL MOST LIKELY BE AEK. THAT WAS THE GREATEST GAME I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG WHILE.

I SHURE HOPE KASTORIA WILLGIVE IT GOOD TO PTOLEMAIDA TOMORROW.

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

Archived