Phantis Forums

GREECE VS N. IRELAND

I think the best way of finding out is to call the place that usually carries the games and ask them if they will carry the game.

Teleantenna, who is bringing the game to North America is of no help. When I asked them to provide me with a list of venues, tehy did not reply. All I know is that for me, the one place that wills how is Chasers in Niles, Illinois.

TeleAntenna is about a 10 minute drive from my house. I actually got through to them and they told me to call back a few days before the game to get a list of places in Toronto other than the 2 places by the Danforth.

So what I'll do is I that I will go to their office and see if I can get a list of some places in New York if you haven't found one already. I'll do what I can.

Exocet

So what I'll do is I that I will go to their office and see if I can get a list of some places in New York if you haven't found one already. I'll do what I can.

Exocet, if you can get the list please send it to me and I'll post here and on the schedule page. If you can't get the full list, how about establishments for the big cities such as NY, Chicago, Boston, Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver.

I emailed Teleantenna to ask about San Francisco and they don't have

anything here but they are showing it in LA. This is what I got from them:

>>The only place that I have in CA is on Huntington Beach CA.

>>Tel.(714) 892 8706

Call the place to find out more.

Aekole you are "ole" indeeed!!!

Thank you for the fantastic news

I just called that number and confirmed that HELLAS vs N. Ireland will be shown live at 9:00 am for the mere charge of... $20

The establishment is called "My Place" and is a Bar/Restaurant that is family friendly, kids are free.

The address is 5452 Commercial Blvd in Huntington Bch, CA

For those of you from outside the LA/ Orange county area that will be flying in, I suggest either SouthWest or Aloha airlines to Orange county airport or Jetblue to Long Beach airport, those companies have the best fares.

If you need any help send me a PM

All Greeks in So Cal should be there!!!

OK, here are the confirmed places so far:

Chasers Bar & Grill

9003 N. Milwaukee Avenue

Niles, Illinois 60714

tel. 847-470-8800

My Place

5452 Commercial Blvd.

Huntington Beach, California

tel. 714-892-8706

Serra Coffee Bar

2139 Kingsway (in between Victoria st. and Nanaimo st.)

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Archived