Phantis Forums

PAS Korinthos + Olympiakos Loutrakiou

AnthonyM

Hi all, I am looking for information on PAS Korinthos (the merger of Korinthos and Pagkorinthiakos back in 1999 or 2000) and Olympiakos Loutrakiou. I can get results and league table updates at www.isthmos.gr but if anybody knows of a website I've missed, please inform me.

It would be great to see these two teams back in action. Korinthos went on a downhill slope, and ended up playing 2 years ago in the Korinthos local league (parallels Xanthi playing in the Xanthi local leagues!) but have stabilised themselves in the D' division and am hoping of a prompt return to the professional leagues.

My other really supported team is Olympiakos Loutrakiou, as I herald from there, and my relatives are full of stories of the team's short-term presence in the B' Ethniki back in the late 1970s. I see both teams play every summer when I can, but its always only friendly games and they usually play each other, so it's a good 2-in-1 for me! :)

Apantiste sta ellinika elefthera ama epithimeite. Eimai gennima-thremma Ellados, alla edo kai 3.5 xronia eimai stin xenitia ston Canada! Xairetismata...

Archived