Phantis Forums

Best COACH for PAO!

MadBoy13

Markarian - is very intelligent coach, Iraklis wasnt doing so well but he did set up the team for the future well, also this guy is very smart at NOT PUTTING IN OUR SHITTIEST PLAYERS. He can put together this "new" PAO that is being built since last year.

him or maybe Rotsa..... but Mourinho wouldnt be bad either...just not another nobody.....if they bring in inexperienced manager (probable) i would want to give Vazexa a chance........

dont forget Aigaleo in leoforo...

Soum in derbies:

AEK - PAO 2-2 (very controversial with tons of ridiculous efthimiadis bullshit, tragic not to win with '90 georgatos goal)

OSFP - PAO 1-1 (solid, an improvement from previous visist to Rizoupoli.....)

PAO - PAOK 3-0 (copmlete domination and destruction of PAOK, they barely had one chance)

PAO - AEK 2-1 (good win, chances, no big stress, fought off an AEK comeback)

PAO - OSFP 2-2 (we played well, went for it but didnt get the win, controversial goal for OSFP)

PAO - AEK kypello 2-2 (sloppy begining, determined AEK, we later ATTACKED hint hint scasny and came back to tie 2-2)

AEK - PAO 0-1 (another good win, got the lead and held it)

PAOK - PAO 1-2 (paok were extremely tough but PAO went for it and did get it in the end where skazny at 1-1 would have put maric instead of Manolis to hold the result)

PAO - OSFP 3-1 (great win, morale boost, good performance)

not bad at all.......

the derbies the league the cup and his 3-0 vs OSFP in cyprus and 3-3 in rizoupoli with maccabi.....i nominate him in to the hall of gavro-killers!!! :tup:

all skasni has done impressive was pound Panionios and get result in Highbury....

i said it b4 n ill say it again, its our tight ass managment thats at fault!!! they brought in the shity inexperienced coaces, they gave em penuts to buy players with and they let go of some of our best talent for free e.g lybe, kara, nikopolidis, kollka, fysas, setri ect......

reasons were because these players wanted better contracts yet our tight ass management didnt give them what they deserved!!!

so sucked in to us for losing, our club hasnt got an ambition of winning titles or improving from previous years all it wants to do is make/save money and be competitive against oly for the title with out spending much...

By the way "revenge is sweet lybe"

i said it b4 n ill say it again, its our tight ass managment thats at fault!!! they brought in the shity inexperienced coaces, they gave em penuts to buy players with and they let go of some of our best talent for free e.g lybe, kara, nikopolidis, kollka, fysas, setri ect......

reasons were because these players wanted better contracts yet our tight ass management didnt give them what they deserved!!!

so sucked in to us for losing, our club hasnt got an ambition of winning titles or improving from previous years all it wants to do is make/save money and be competitive against oly for the title with out spending much...

Seitaridis didnt leave for free.........fissas too i think.

as for Kolkka.........what the hell were we thinking? maybe he didnt want to stay? that left side hasnt been the same since him.......

Lyberopoulos letting go is no excuse....he was a popular player, leader, leading scorer that year...we got papadopoulos but theres no reason we couldnt have both.

I have to agree on the ambition though. you could argue they are etc etc but are they really? i mean what the hell have they done to blatantly signal some real ambition to trying to take the club to a higher level? I mean even Olympiakos is signing well known and experienced players like Schurrer and Karembe.. (no one else wanted rivaldo so i dont count him) even BeSHI-Tkas JK and Fenerbahce are going for big names like del bosque, anelka etc.....and their currency is barely worth the dust on my keyboard!

This summer it needs to be time for serious changes, we need to have the stadium ground sorted out, Konstantinidis, Raguel, Debbah, Zutautas, Maric, Skasni, Mitu, and all the other scrubs shown the door, and set a high standard of football. We lost Zajec, now that means our signings will get better and will not be trash has beens from the Croatian league. Anderson was a good first step in this, along with dropping Epalle.

markarian was really good when he was at pao. i think he would do even a better job with no having zaec in his neck. but as an osfp fan i hope he wont come back to you. :P

but didnt he say he doesnt want to come back to pao?

to have a coach like mourinho in greece would be a dream. but it wont happen in the near future. :(

What do you expect when skansi puts anderson straight in the line up from the start , shows how desperate he is. He is not a professional and not suitable for pao at this stage.

But don't blame him, blame dioktisi they are the one that make the decisions. skansi was a cheap option. Anderson seems to look the part of a good player, but he needs time to settle in this side.

It is unfair for him to be thrown into the team and just shows how amateurish skansi is.

time for skansi and cheap skates to pack up and leave the club.

Sapanis leaving is a stupidity though, he was nasty coming off the bench...

ZEIS!????? :o

welcome back, i see on your signature brandeis treats you well eh..... B)

as for green:

Skaznis only intelligent thing in the last month has been Anderson starting in that game, he is levels above Maric and was one of our best players other than Mixali....had no reason to come off for Maric...

but Skazni is among the stupidest coaches for PAO in recent years....instead of going after a real manager we give some unkown loser a dream shot in the champions league, money to buy his favourite players from his old club....

how many more points do we need to drop before we change coaches??? if AEK and OSFP keep up along with our crap record we wont be in the CL next year...remember theres only top 2 going now....i dont want UEFA next year.

I can understand stupid comments like these... Hollywood, have you got any idea with whom we replaced Lyberopoulo? We got Papadopoulo... Are you trying to tell us that you prefer Lyberopoulo to Papadopoulo?

I hate all these stupid comments "ek ton ysteron" know it all.... You were the same ones who critisises Schum, now you are saying that Schum was good!!!

Seitaridis? Are you implying that Seitaridis was playing much better than Vyntra? Excuse me but his last season no way!!! The only real miss was Karagounis but apart from that I think we are better!!! Unless of course you also suggest that we should have kept Adonaki melos!!!!

Although management is a lot to blame but on other things not kicking away lybe and Seitaridis!!! ;)

am sorry to say this but scazny will not be fired yet cause if u look at our program u will understand easy wins :(

12-1-05

ionikos-pao cup pao leads 2-0 from the first game

16-1-05

pao-ofi they always come to help us at difficult monents

23-1-05

ionikos-pao well this year the game will be much easy compared to past years

and then a homegame again

I can understand stupid comments like these... Hollywood, have you got any idea with whom we replaced Lyberopoulo? We got Papadopoulo... Are you trying to tell us that you prefer Lyberopoulo to Papadopoulo?

I hate all these stupid comments "ek ton ysteron" know it all.... You were the same ones who critisises Schum, now you are saying that Schum was good!!!

Seitaridis? Are you implying that Seitaridis was playing much better than Vyntra? Excuse me but his last season no way!!! The only real miss was Karagounis but apart from that I think we are better!!! Unless of course you also suggest that we should have kept Adonaki melos!!!!

Although management is a lot to blame but on other things not kicking away lybe and Seitaridis!!! ;)

hold on, you say you can understand stupid comments like mine however arnt u the idiot that sat there saying "bidis is crap because his cyp" :tdown:

And you say i talk crap??? atleast i stick to what i belive in, however u change ur mind every so often, what happened to "give a player a chance" e.g maric, andric, zuta ect... however this doesnt apply to bidis does it now??? :nono:

P.S i Never ever said Schum was good!!! go fine me a post where i said that!! ull do anything to defend this managment, i mean the whole nikopolidis issue happened after management screwed him over so dnt call him a melos coz he reacted afterwards and like someone else said we could have had lybe and pap on the same team however "Tight asses" didnt wanna spend abit more on his contract...

hold on, you say you can understand stupid comments like mine however arnt u the idiot that sat there saying "bidis is crap because his cyp" :tdown:

And you say i talk crap??? atleast i stick to what i belive in, however u change ur mind every so often, what happened to "give a player a chance" e.g maric, andric, zuta ect... however this doesnt apply to bidis does it now??? :nono:

P.S i Never ever said Schum was good!!! go fine me a post where i said that!! ull do anything to defend this managment, i mean the whole nikopolidis issue happened after management screwed him over so dnt call him a melos coz he reacted afterwards and like someone else said we could have had lybe and pap on the same team however "Tight asses" didnt wanna spend abit more on his contract...

You are the only one left from the PAO supporters who defend Nikopolidis... Doesn't that tell you something?

And as far as Bidis I could argue the same thing for you... Wasn't you when you were saying that these stupid players are 'ligoi' for PAO etc etc... What exactly does make Bides 'Good' for PAO? I have actually seen him play... For the cypriot teams and league he is good but for PAO he is crap!!! Get over it!! And on the one hand you say I am stubborn and on the other you say that I change my mind every once in a while... So better decide before you speak.... And when you talk about PAO its better if you are on the 'listening side' rather than the 'speaking side' because you haven't watched a game of PAO live, you don't know about the history and you though that the Anthem was the "whistle song"... So better recpncider before you speak... ;)

Gents, instead of arguing about past practices of hiring, firing, releasing and signing of players and coaches, lets look at what the problems are that plague the team.

From what i have seen, the current coach is unable to get the right players in the right positions,and the substitution pattern lacks cohession.

During Sundays game he was uable to counteract the changes that were made in the second half by AEk. The PAO coach was not able to find a way to stop them, and the substitutions he made had nothing to do with cloging the middle.

We need players who are willing to run and defend, we have slow players in the middle of the field that have a tendency to wait for the ball to come to them.

The middle of the defense was absolutelly horrible, especially Morris, how many times can the man make mistakes and stay in there. Why wasn't he replaced.

Also, how many times will they try to go long ball to try and free PAP, it has not worked and they contiune to bypass the midfielders.

There is no form of any game plan, no tactics( Unless one considers the long ball)

they continue to try and attack from the same side, and only depend on crosses from Munch.

We need a technical coach, who will utilize the talents of the players and allow them to become creative, by positioning them where they should be playing.

It is becoming painfull to watch the team that I have supported for 44 years, play like a High school team, ( no idea of where and how to attack) Those of you that are in Greece , that are able to influence the administration, they should find a way to peacefully and pragmatically let them know that we need changes at the top. :box: :box: :box:

A lot of talk about the next Pao coach.

Guys relax...

Some of you even say SCHUM was better. I say we are still paying his faults.

I see that Scasni is a bit of a chicken but looks like he is willing to change that. Playing 4-4-2 against AEK was a step toward the right direction provided he doesn't change the system every 2 games. I think the team is gona settle down in the second round.

DO NOT EXPECT HIM TO BE SACKED ANYWAY.

Archived