Do we deserve three teams in CL?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do we deserve three teams in CL?

• Yes - Greek soccer Rules
    • No - We are just getting embarrassed
    • Someone has to be last in every group
    • The lack of wins is just temporary-thinks will turn around

Yeahh, it was really disappointing.

After 6 games we have 2 points and 3-14 goals in CL, while Panionios and PAOK will have difficult time advancing. It sucks...

I think that if we continue like that, we will end up in the 9-10th place in the UEFA standings really fast. :(

Look our performances as a nation (all clubs included) have given the chance to have 3 teams in the Champions League. This season has been a bad one so far for all our teams in Europe. However I think it could be a temporary thing, I would expect us to lift over the coming months.

Yes, we gained the 3 teams in CL thanks to good performance by Greek teams in the past. Unfortunately this bad showing so far will have an impact on the future competitions. Next season we still have 3 teams in CL, but for 2005-06 season we are presently in 7th place with approximately 2 points behind Portugal and approximately 2 points ahead of Holland. We still have 6 teams playings this season, while the Portuguese only have 4 teams. The Dutch have 6 teams. It is very important for our teams to get as many points as possible. That's why home losses by Olympiakos and PAOK really hurt our chances.

Archived