Phantis Forums

League: Skoda Xanthi - AEK----> Live

original21

Not necessarily aderfe.....3anthi can be dangerous, but I guess this season anyone could be dangerous. If we let up for 5 minutes we could easily drop points or even the game. Dustuxws etsi einai h fetinh AEK....ka8e agwnas duskolos, ka8e agwnas 90' me prosoxh.....

Your right though, we could go there and get the win easily if everyone works hard and ensures that we put them away when we get the chance!!!

A win here would be massive as it keeps us in touch and gives us some confidence after having two big away trips up north.

Im looking forward to this match as we get a week's break and after having seen Toskas, Moras and Mpourmpos given some time, Im curious to see Fernando's line-up.

AEK AEK AEK GAMHSE TOUS AEK AEK AEK

3anthi won't be that easy.. they have been playing well this year. This is also our last big game up north for the season. If we can get a win this week we will have taken 8 out of a possible 12 points. not bad considering teams traditionally lose more than a few points up there.

xanthi will be a tough opponenet i don thtink they have run out of steam at all. at home they are different proposition they beat osfp there and havent lost a game at home if im not mistaken?

the ground should be full as for derbies they sell it out and with ak having 850 fans should be a top atmosphere at gipedo.

i hope fernadno does rest a few players who have played consistently like katsou lymbe and even asunsao and give toskas rusev and solakis a run they need it for the long run into league.

Archived