Phantis Forums

PAOK - AEK

dave22222

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree .. this will be a hard game due to the 4 games we will have played in two weeks and the lack of alternative options for players. I was thinking we would have our gella against Xalkidona .. but now it looks like PAOK may be the one to take advatage. Hopefully I am wrong and we continue our winning ways.

Interesting clash. AEK has a chance for a convicing win, but I feel PAOK will give them a big shot...this is really the first really difficult game for AEK in the league. And I feel they won't make it. Esp. now that they ll miss Soarez...

It depends on how the win vs. Xanthi will affect the PAOK players psychology. If it is positive then AEK will have tough work to do to manage to get a draw or a win. If they think all their trouble is gone with one win they will regret it.

We may be lucky in some games but the team is playing with heart and Santos is yet again doing a great job with minimum resources.

Its a tough game certainly. Soares is really our only true striker in the long ball/counter system that we use... When we build up its more Lymbe, but really he has not measured up this year... mostly due to the system.

From my memory, I always remember PAOK games as back and forth games... and not necessarily games of control. I am afraid of this game. Though I do believe a tie is a strong possibility due to the fact that PAOK's Defense is not too strong.

After the game against Sevilla I now feel that we will draw against PAOK.

The game took abit of morale that we had because we copped a late goal.

PAOK are a dangerous side when they play us cos you don't know how they will play but always play their best against us.

the second big derby of the weekend that ppl are forgetting about

it will be in Toumba and like wut one AEK fan said this will be the fourth game in 2 weeks really tough with the way they lost to Sevilla

i don't think AEK will win this game but AEK been the suprise team this year so u know know wut they will pull out

but Toumba should be nuts

thats why we play the games

Any chance of PAOK self-exploding?

Actually... plenty!

But its more fun to win it than get it as a gift... and we need a convincing run after the near misses of Ergotelis and Chalkidona...

If AEK showed something though, it is that besides Asunsao, Katsouranis and Lymberopoulos (on his good days <_< ) in all the other spots in the team we have depth due to te same abilities, but also the same determination and belief at the common cause all the other players have.

In fact young players start to show that they manage OK, and provided they will gain experience, we can expect better days with less tranfers and less investment than previously anticipated... ;)

Whatever happens I will be happy!

Archived