Phantis Forums

ionikos-oly

slick13

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talk of your own friends in the League...

OFH Crete (officially) and so many others ...unofficial ones Ergoteli (the other cretan team), Irakli (Markarianako's team), Kallithea (with 2 loaned players from Pana), PAOK (with Vokolo and the rest), and list goes on....

And why do you bother about Oly's games?? Go and deposit your bullshit in your own forum. Ionikos gets a draw from Oly (in our home) for the past 3 consecutive years.... :angry:

We are here because every discussion that opens on the PAO board you are there to say something about it.

Now shut up and put up with us doing exactly the same thing you soft bumboy.

As for the game, it will be a no contest as every other similar game since most of these clubs and their officials are under the pay of Kokalis.

There is a difference between fans and their officials. In Greece no two set of fans are really friends and they all fight each other anyway for any excuse. But the two team officials are very different stories. Kokalis has been controlling many such smaller teams for years.

We are here because every discussion that opens on the PAO board you are there to say something about it.

Now shut up and put up with us doing exactly the same thing you soft bumboy.

As for the game, it will be a no contest as every other similar game since most of these clubs and their officials are under the pay of Kokalis.

pali me ta refs story ?

arent u guys really sick and tired of it ?

and u complain about dragon fly afterwards

Ionikos wont lie down

if anyoine is paying the refs its u guys with your s%$#! performance in euro and domination in greece

hmmm where have i heard that

PS: we have better things to do with our time

do u see us opening topics in your forum ? no

Kokalis has been controlling many such smaller teams for years.

YOU ARE THE ONLY TEAM IN EUROPEAN FOOTBALL WHO HAS OFFICIAL COMMON OWNERSHIP WITH ANOTHER TEAM THAT PARTICIPATES IN THE SAME LEAGUE.... PANATHINAIKOS AND OFH. OFH ARE SPREADING THEIR LEGS FOR YOU FOR THE PAST 25 YEARS, WHILE THEY'RE TRYING THE BEST THEY CAN TO AVOID DEFEAT FROM OLY HOME OR AWAY....

KI EXEIS TO 8RASSOS NA MILAS GIA TSIRAKIA?? :angry: PETAKSTE TON EKSW AYTON RE.... :angry:

YOU ARE THE ONLY TEAM IN EUROPEAN FOOTBALL WHO HAS OFFICIAL COMMON OWNERSHIP WITH ANOTHER TEAM THAT PARTICIPATES IN THE SAME LEAGUE.... PANATHINAIKOS AND OFH. OFH ARE SPREADING THEIR LEGS FOR YOU FOR THE PAST 25 YEARS, WHILE THEY'RE TRYING THE BEST THEY CAN TO AVOID DEFEAT FROM OLY HOME OR AWAY....

KI EXEIS TO 8RASSOS NA MILAS GIA TSIRAKIA?? :angry: PETAKSTE TON EKSW AYTON RE.... :angry:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

well its not the same man who controls ofi :P

funny thing is that after vromo-kokkalistan took charge of frinos more and more small sides from athens have been playing in alpha ethniki helping frinos out by loosing 4,5,6,7 and 8-0 to them so vromo-kokkalistan could sell papers!

even the world-class striker kuzba hit a hattrick :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

KI EXEIS TO 8RASSOS NA MILAS GIA TSIRAKIA??  :angry:  PETAKSTE TON EKSW AYTON RE....  :angry:

well its not the same man who controls ofi :P

funny thing is that after vromo-kokkalistan took charge of frinos more and more small sides from athens have been playing in alpha ethniki helping frinos out by loosing 4,5,6,7 and 8-0 to them so vromo-kokkalistan could sell papers!

even the world-class striker kuzba hit a hattrick :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

so i guess u guys now control the small teams

howelse would u explain beating iraklis 4-0 when all the 7 years u guys could never do soemthign like that

and that goes for akratito . proodeftiki and paniliakos who allowed u guys to win the title.

KI EXEIS TO 8RASSOS NA MILAS GIA TSIRAKIA??

I have a huge problem with this topic reason being it was started By a Pao fan and calling it a friendly game b/c we are facing an inferior opponent

i mean don't u guys have an opponent this week or his the league giving Pao off to gather themselves after the dissapointment this week

i mean this is a ###### joke to be coming on our board and creating your on discussions and not only that to bitch and complain that Ionikos will just let us win

we wil be missing 3 players of note here Rivaldo, Giovanni, and Mavrogenidis

we should still kill them though but we will see this is soccer of course

Pao u better get ready thats all i am saying b/c u guys will feel the power of Olympiakos on Dec 4th

Apparently Ribo's injury is nothing to worry about...

He was injured in the chest area as he fell on the pitch a bit awkwardly in the first 10 minutes of the game Vs La Corunia.... But he kept on playing... Which means there shouldn't be any problem with the bones of his ribs (or he couldn't walk I suppose...)

The Olympiakos spokesmen say he just needs some rest and it's a good opportunity to take it this weekend.... They also say he should be fit for the game against Panathinaiko.... :)

its really nice to see that this subject has been contaminated

lets all remember we have a game tomorrow

we need to win

i know will be missing 3-4 players and our mind right now is on Liverpool and hated Panathinaikos

but we need to take all 3 points

the good news here is that Rivaldo is fine so lets keep having good news

Thank yoi Dragonfly for the good news about Ribo. We that are not exposed to the Greek media are often kept in the dark, and the official site leaves a lot to be desired

I just hpe you all guys will keep us posted beside the fruitful discussion with the Pana fans :1eye:

Archived