Phantis Forums

lets all e mail TSN

Frappe27,

Last night I was actually thinking of the same thing, to email TSN.

My arguments against Real Madrid is that they are a crappy team now. They are not competing like they use to. They got crushed by Barcelona 3-0 over the weekend.

I will end an email to TSN for them to show the Olympiakos-Liverpool game.

Exocet

I think the Real Madrid game would probably give them the better ratings considering its a must win for them

The more popular teams that are followed in Canada are the English teams. Therefore, it really helps the cause that Olympiakos is playing Liverpool. I have a feeling a lot of Liverpool fans will be emailing TSN inquiring about this match.

Guys you know its really not TSN the issue.

If ESPN shows the game in the USA, then there is a chance TSN will show the game here, dont forget TSN gets the feed from ESPN in the US to show Champions Leaugue games.

Maybe we should be e-mailing ESPN also, so that they put it on.

That day they showed PAO, they were supposed to show PAO tape delayed at 11:30pm, all they did was just swicth the two and showed the PAO game live.

What i am saying above is e-mail ESPN to show the Olympiakos whethet it be live or tape delayed because they might have other plans to show other games.

It looks like TSN came halfway with Olympiakos - Liverpool match

From Soccertv.com,

TSN will show the Olympiakos - Liverpool match at midnight on Dec 8.

We just need to push TSN just a little bit more. I will send them yet another email explaining to them that Roma only has 1 pt in the group and therefore it is no point to show the Roma - Real Madrid match.

Guys, we are almost there!!!!

Archived