Phantis Forums

Ergotelis - AEK

original21

great to hear so man aek fans to travel for this game looks like thi yr we will be the pacesetters in terms of crowd numbers not only at home games but at away games.

tough game ergoteli will ocme out firing at packed pangritio as they confident with prev win at toumba vs paok. nothing to lose so will be tough but we have to win this game to stay close to top 2.

aek will pull through on this one...ogusoto is actually finding his form back so aek's defense will have to keep an eye not only on him, but on his runs..ive seen him play and he has very smart off ball movement that opens alot of space for the offense to pull through..i think aek will be able to handle it...

What happens with AEK this year is ridiculous.

It seems like everyone is turning a blind eye, and does whatever they can to favour them. The law says all visiting teams must have no more than 5% of total supporters of the stadium...

...and AEK had today more than 3.000 fans :angry:

Who do you think you're fooling Mr Sports Minister??

AEK tends to overcome Panathinaikos on protection from Government.

We want a championship with equal terms !! :angry:

What happens with AEK this year is ridiculous.

It seems like everyone is turning a blind eye, and does whatever they can to favour them. The law says all visiting teams must have no more than 5% of total supporters of the stadium...

...and AEK had today more than 3.000 fans  :angry:

Who do you think you're fooling Mr Sports Minister??

AEK tends to overcome Panathinaikos on protection from Government.

We want a championship with equal terms !!  :angry:

Are you kidding me?.....read the rules.

The rule says that they only have to give the visiting teams 5% if a visiting team requests more than that and the home team gives it to them then that is within the rules.

was a very important win for aek great to see katsouranis scoring again for us we need him to be more attacking this yr.

aek fans were superb once again 3500 odd of them were heard whole 2nd half which i listened to.

as for those 2-3 aek fans who cause trouble be stealing and not kati 20 i hear they have been caught and aparently will be banned from gipeda. they were then released.

bring on halki after we play lille for uefa cup

Archived