Phantis Forums

Freedom

The2ndMouse

AEKtzides enjoy the freedom that your team got with this rulling. Hopefully this will lead to a situation where mistakes of the past won't happen again. AEK and Aris found a loophole and they took full advantage of this.

One thing I have to say is that I was, and still am against Arthro 44. It should have never been allowed to be applied to the situations such as at AEK and Aris. I think thebest solution would have been for government to come up with a solution to the problems for all teams and then stricly enforce all the rules and laws of the land. But than again I keep forgeting we are talking about Greek reality here.

Ahhhhh feels F***en good. I wish we didnt need any help because now we are in teh same category as those other scum but at the end of the day its a great day for our club.........

I am so F***en happy.....Im going to party like you wouldnt beleive tonight. With Demis at the helm we can do no wrong.........

AEK EISAI H ARXH KAI TO TELOS MOU........

AEK and Aris found a loophole and they took full advantage of this.

They didn't find it. It was made for them. As it was for Panionios football, PAOK and Aris basketball. Only ones that we kicked in the mouth were Giannena and Fostiras.

The only thing I think matters is the footballers owed money to be paid and that scumbag Psomiadis to go to prison.

Archived