Phantis Forums

clebration 80 years

dave22222

source "nikolaidis interview about the stadium

"I have spoken to Mr Granitsas, and he is optimistic on the issue of the stadium. I, on the other hand, am pessimistic. If no stadium can be built in Nea Filadelfia, which is what we want, we will look at building elsewhere. I want a stadium seating 45,000 – 50,000 spectators, as the stadium will be there for years. And you don’t know what kind of crowds it will pull in thirty years. That’s why I want a big stadium for AEK."

"I have not discussed our plan for the stadium with Mr Granitsas. I have not spoken to Mr Granitsas for about forty days. We have to do something ourselves about the stadium, as if the amateur plan does not go forward, then what will we do? We have to have an alternative plan."

"The matter of the training center is coming on well. For the time being we are nomads and go from place to place. Money from tickets will not go to transfers. It will go to academies."

Nikolaidis seems to be taking all the right apporaches to reestablish AEK back to form

Cutting the debts from high price players, getting young players and producing young studs, being honest with the fans of AEK he seems very appealing to them and in return they are caring back by going to the games nice gestures by both sides but need to continue

now Article 44 is real test we will see by January maybe earlier

all the ticket funds will be used on there academies which is where it needs to go as AEK is starting almost from the ground and up but its working so far being second in the Greek league to this point is a accomplishment

and playing in Uefa does help too

Keep doing the right things AEK

As for Nikos Goumas stadio they need to have that back as there home but they need to clear all there deficits first

Kariaskaki as shown that a new stadium with of little help of Euro 2004 lol makes the fans so optomistic that they need to go to the stadio and make there presence felt

Good luck to u guys except when u Play Olympiakos lol

Archived