Phantis Forums

Aek vs Lille UEFA CUP

dave22222

Will be a tough game, Lille are 2nd in the French League. We have to win to stay in the competition, and must make the most of our home ground advantage.

We will go on the attack in search of goals from the begining, which will mean we will also be vulnerable on the counter attack.

AEK with their backs against the wall will win, 3-1!!!!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

lille have a great team ths year...they are very strong and their biggest strength is the fact that they work like a team...every time ive seen them play, ive seen one complete strong squad..not afew individual great players...this will be a very tough test against a very in form team...

evrey game for aek is a tough game and this isnt any exception.

will be expecting another big crowd dont know about 63,000 but close to 50,000 would be a fair call and with importance of game should expect another electric atmosphere even more so than osfp derby.

as for what will happen well i dont really know for sure but im sure that we will score and expect katsouranis ans krassas to have big part in game even a goal from the doctro to giatrepsei us lol.

CRUNCH TIME! A triponto here could be exactly what the Dr (and not S.Konstantinidis!) ordered!

Aim for 50k @ OAKA.

i dont understand, its not that important a game, ( there are plenty left) and i doubt it will break 35.000, probably less. i mean its not that big and its not a derby like vs Oly. as for the game i would say 1-1.....

CRUNCH TIME! A triponto here could be exactly what the Dr (and not S.Konstantinidis!) ordered!

Aim for 50k @ OAKA.

i dont understand, its not that important a game, ( there are plenty left) and i doubt it will break 35.000, probably less. i mean its not that big and its not a derby like vs Oly. as for the game i would say 1-1.....
What are you talking about? There are 3 games left......

Your mad....its not like a derby? Its a European game against decent opposition....

• 2 weeks later...

after the match is over i would like an attendance number

this is a big game for AEK if they are to progress now is the time to win

Lille is strong but AEK as a good young team with a good coach

hopefully the fans will jam pack the stadio and that will be enough for the win

AEK only these times do i wish u luck and greatness now go out there and make Greece proud

Archived