AEK - Olympiakos at OAKA..Live

nightsurfer

What do you think ?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think ?

• AEK wins
    • Draw
    • Olympiakos wins

I know for the moment Olympiakos fans have Monaco at their thoughts.....

But we are already thinking to the derby...... for which 63.000 Tickets have been issued.

On the demand of PAE Olympiakos...there should not be any fans of the away teams on the derbies between AEK - Olympiakos (on both).........., which has been accepted by AEK.

So the 63.000 Tickets will be distributed only among AEK people...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok before i read this i was sure of a draw!

but now its 85% sure that aek will win cause oly always looses in europe in away matches and this is gona be very similar to playing outside greece.

only if the ref wants oly will get points if he goes with aek then oly is doomed

We need to be cautious. This is Olympiakos we are playing...

We are in a re-building year and our lads will do their best but it remains to be seen if they can handle a derby.

The important thing is for our fans to encourage them and cheer them on at the start of the game, when the butterflies will be flying, and throughout the 90 minutes.

Good luck to our boys! :tup:

I am worried about this game....as I am for every game we play. They dont have a great side but they have some classy players that can cause some damage. This year I have expected nothing from my team other than to try 100% and so far they have done so.

I just hope that we continue to try hard and work together and hopefully grind out some positive results in the meantime. I just hope they dont get nervous and the fans can try to make it as easy for our boys as possible.

We need to be cautious. This is Olympiakos we are playing...

Damn STRAIGHT :P

I just want to see a good open game, without ninja style tackling and killing the flow of play. Aek have some quality players (mainly the trio of lymbe-soares-kostas) and others that battle very hard every moment, NOTHING will be easy, as we will have to try to match the passion, and use our individual talent to open up the back.

I'am deeply saddened that no team will recieve away tickets, what an atmosphere we could have both created at OAKA with 60,000+ and then the Aekakia getting to see a real football stadium as is Karaiskaki, unforgetable Greek soccer moments that will never develop (this year at least) because some are still barbarians when it comes to athletics <_< how sad.

my wishes again for a clean game and some theama from the paidia, good luck re aekakia

All I want for this year is to go to Karaiskaki and "Close" the gates!

I could not care less (OK I am lying a bit) about this Sundays Result... I just want the second Round Oly-AEK match to be the one which will maintain the 2 year tradition of beating them away while bringing the first red defeat in the "frying pan" (Tigani)... ;)

In any case, the return of Bajevic will have fun to watch! :not:

hahaha kati kermit dolls flooding the osfp bench would be funny but seriously none of that is needed we shouldnt bother with dusan or anyone else at the moment apart from current aek team coach and board.

should be a tough match and with the decision to have no away fans at games b/w each other will make for an awesome amosphere at oaka which players wont forget to easy. it will pump up aek players early on and wouldnt be surprised if we hit the lead. whether we can old on to it thats another story.

it will also be interesting what they will show on oaka scorebaords before match as they always show some footage on screen.

One of Du$ans nicknames is Pringkipas or Prince .

So we call him Batraxos now....(A take on The Frog & The Prince farytale)

Kermit is probably the most famous frog so Original used to bring Kermit dolls to the stadium to protest him being the coach of our squad.

it doesnt matter who the ref is for me i think we should stop focusing on that issue from now on. yes they could make 1-2 bad decisions but i dont think they will be as bad as prev yrs to change a whole game in favour of one team when all will be watching.

we have nothing to worry about everything is on our side oaka full team unitied with coach board so we should go out firing at let loose on the gavroi.

it doesnt matter who the ref is for me i think we should stop focusing on that issue from now on

Well Duros... after the 2 -2 in Leoforos....has been facing a strong Olympiakos propaganda for several months..against his person.... giving him the whole fault to have lost the last championship

People even said..that he gave officially his apologises to Olympiakos for his mistake.....and apparently...that he even did not feel well in his skin... for his performance in Leoforos... (In fact he disadvantaged both teams... not only Oly)..

I don't think that he is going unencumbered to this game... as this is his first game for Oly after the 2 - 2 in Leoforos........

If you know the whole above story.... and you still say ... I don't care for the Ref .... so it's good for you....

But depending what I saw in the past from Greek Referees..... I do care about the Referees....

Well Duros... after the 2 -2 in Leoforos....has been facing a strong Olympiakos propaganda for several months..

People even said..that he gave officially his apologises to Olympiakos for his mistake.....and apparently...that he even did not feel well in his skin... for his performance in Leoforos...

You answered your own accusation

Well Duros... after the 2 -2  in Leoforos....has been facing a strong Olympiakos propaganda for several months..

People even said..that he gave officially his apologises to Olympiakos for his mistake.....and apparently...that he even did not feel well in his skin... for his performance in Leoforos...

You answered your own accusation
This has been going around in the gay papers... Douros never said those things!!!

Too much Deyterathlitis is bad for your health!!! ;)

Archived