Phantis Forums

Meta apo ton Shoum......

christaras13

Wow, tough supporters.... The season has just begun, we are at the top of the league, should have been ahead by more points, thanks to the officials we are not, and we want to get rid of the coach!!!! Gents give the guy some time..Lets see what happens in the next few games and then we can make a better decision.

:box: :box: :hypocrite: :hypocrite:

After the 5-0 hammering from united he has already signed his death certificate.

We will lose against Rangers and he will pack up his suit case and go back to Israel with his reject Haifa players.

Whats the use of leading Greek league when you get hammered in europe!!!

He tarnished our reputation. The scots are comming to Athens hoping they can do the same as man united did to us.

Lets hope this team can prove me wrong, however I wouldn't bet on it.

Green you just hit the nail on the head man, THANK YOU!!!!! For gods sake Haverhillpao1 are you kidding?? How many more times must I post this? Greek soccer WILL NOT get better w/ PAO winning the league, it gets better by winning IN EUROPE. Look at it logically. This coach has no experience, we lose 5-0 in England... and you want to give him more time? A team like ours should NEVER I mean NEVERRRR lose 5-0 to ANYONE! We're not a goddamn team from Bosnia! And this wouldn't have happened w/ Markarian. Blazevic, the guy who coached Croatia in WC '98 just left a team in Slovenia. Maybe him? Any opinions?

Greek soccer WILL NOT get better w/ PAO winning the league, it gets better by winning IN EUROPE.

True but how many more years are you willing to wait until we win the Greek Championship????????? :huh:

So what do we have to do?

Ok everyone is feeling awful for the 5-0 defeat. At work here inLondon every second word from my collegues and bosses is 5-0.. Yes it hurts

BUT WE NEED THE GREEK CHAMPIONSHIP! Whats the use of doing well in Europe and always beeing 2nd or 3rd in your domestic league??? We cant allow Olympiakos to be the champion anymore!

If you ask me i'd say we need to do BOTH in greece and in Europe well!

But the question is, is our team capable of keeping up well both in Europe and in Greece? Was the 5-0 just a bad moment or is this the true strength or Zaec's (and Soum's) new squad?

Unfrtuantely we have to wait and see...

PROTATHLIMA I SPITIA SAS

It wasnt much the score that bothered me ... the thing that bothered me was the way we played with no passion and strenght

Shoum at haifa did show kala stiximata like 5-2 and changing the game around and all which is what a coach is suppost to do ....

but the changes he was doing with aek showed me that he aint the type of coach who can take PAO to were there capable offf...

Anyways gia na doume

Hope he can make me eat my words...

True but how many more years are you willing to wait until we win the Greek Championship?????????  :huh:

So what do we have to do?

Ok everyone is feeling awful for the 5-0 defeat. At work here inLondon every second word from my collegues and bosses is 5-0.. Yes it hurts

BUT WE NEED THE GREEK CHAMPIONSHIP! Whats the use of doing well in Europe and always beeing 2nd or 3rd in your domestic league???  We cant allow Olympiakos to be the champion anymore!

If you ask me i'd say we need to do BOTH in greece and in Europe well!

But the question is, is our team capable of keeping up well both in Europe and in Greece? Was the 5-0 just a bad moment or is this the true strength or Zaec's (and Soum's) new squad?

Unfrtuantely we have to wait and see...

PROTATHLIMA I SPITIA SAS

I would give osfp the useless protathlima for the next ten years if Pao could get to the semifinals of the CL!

Even if PAO wins it, that wIll never erase the humiliation of a 5-0 loss

Only good results and the second round of the CL, or even a great run in the UEFA, could somewhat make up for the worst loss in the history of PAO in the CL

Does beating the Greek cafenia make anyone proud?

The protathlima is nothing but practice for the REAL league...

0-1 vs Porto, 1-1 and 4-1 vs Fener, 3-0 vs Anderlecht.

Those results count more than a hundred wins vs osfp, Aek, Paok or any of the other poor little, barely surviving because nobody is supporting them, teams.

1-0 vs Arsenal, 3-1 vs Juve, wins in Germany and great performances is what makes PAO the best team in Greece, not beating osfp...

ELLAS EUROPH PANATHINAIKOS

PEACE

As much as i consider the PAO fans to be soccer knowledgeable, at times we make some rather foolish remarks , due to our love and passion for our team..Let me remind everyone that the players make the coach and not the other way around. So at times the best coach can look bad or good, according to the performance of his players. I am sure that many great coaches have lost at least one game in their career and I am sure some were humiliating.. It is all part of playing the game..

If the coach however consistently makes lousy on field mistakes or tacticly he is weak, then it becomes his fault..Coaches all have their own tactical ideologies and try to souround themselves with players that will fit the system...Sometimes they are unable to get those players to fit their system, and that spells disaster for the team.

So before we crucify any coach, lets see what happens.

:box: :box: :tdown: :tdown:

trifiilli...i totally hear what your saying and completly agree with u....playing big teams in eurpoe and competing vs teams like porto/madrid/barcelona/juventus/arsenal are much more important than winning games vs aek and oly, but u needa think that a won protathlima will make us a good sum of money and will help our reputation and MORAL alot....getting far in the CL is important but the facts are that we wont win it..at least not this year, but we can win the protathlima and the kypello...i love watchin pao play euro football and proving eveyone wrong but it kills me that WE HAVENT WON ANY TROPHIES IN SOOO LONG....i would like to see us get far in the CL and win a kypello or the protathlima...there is no reason why we shouldnt and why we cant....we just need to play consistant football...on the other hand it shows strange when a team like oly suck in europe but magically win the protathlima year in and year out...i dont want to start an argument about this, but a team like oly cant fix any euro games and s%$#!, mb we havent won a protathlima in a while, but at least we dont embarres oursleves year in out and against other european teams...we need to do well in euro like we have been BUT WE NEED TO WIN SOMETHING ALREADY. it kills me that we dont get recoginition for anything we do....o ppl say pao, they made a great fist of it in europe and play well in greece, BUT WE NEED SOMETHING TO SHOW FOR IT ALREADY....we can do both, we just need to manage our football...

Sorry boys, but I don't think we are that good this year to be serious players in the CL. I agree with many of you, but I also think that since we'll get an early exit we should win a Greek championship.

I know fame and pride comes from Euro play, but I want to win something sometime soon, because I want to tell my son someday that PAO has won a few trophies.... (and not ..a quarter of a century ago!)

I have no real grasp of our coach, but although he'll be the sacrificial lamb, other things must change before PAO becomes a super team.

That's all.

Clover 22 and PAO 123,

thank you for your kind comments.

I hope Pao plays better soon and we recover in the Cl, at least by winning in Athens.

I do not think protathlima is the answer to a failed CL run...

If Shoum stays because we win the Greek league, after a bad year in the CL then I wish he would go.

If he can turn things and we play well in Europe, then I hope he stays regardless of winning the Protathlima or not.

If he were to go, I would love to see Rocha whom I loved as a player and coach for PAO. With Rocha we had great success and played attractive football

On the other hand I never liked papou Daniil...

Livathinos was one of my favorite players but I do not know him as a coach.

PEACE

Archived