Phantis Forums

Seitaridis

Ana_Porto

Well, i don't know how well he is playing with Porto. It all depends on the teams tactics and if he has adapted to Portuguese style of play.

In Greece, because most teams play heavy defence against us so Seitaridis could and would attack very often. In Portugal though smaller teams like Maritimo, Estoril etc might be a bit more attacking with your coach telling him to stay back.

Maybe he's just tired because he has been playing all summer. Just be patient. he's a fantastic player. He most probably just needs time.

• 11 years later...

I envy you for getting to hear these stories 1st hand... Lucky bastard...

Lol on the Fyssas not being able to shut up! He was the one who delayed his wedding until after the tourney cause he was boasting that Greece would win it all prior to the opening whistle! B)

I met Fyssas in '08 in Salzburg. Great guy. He was delighted to hear that my friends and I were from Canada as he informed us that his wife was from Toronto. Very cool cat.

Interesting...

it seems that any time any one here meets any Greek football stars they have very positive words to say about them...

even when I see them interviewed on TV..They seem very nice down to earth and sincere...

not the typical kolopaido arrogant buffoons that we like to portray them to be..