Phantis Forums

Emergency for Kocaelispor

:( Unless the overall debt of Kocaelispor to FIFA is paid till Friday 17:00, Kocaelispor will be deducted of six points! The overall debt is around to be 608k$ and if we fail to pay it off, my local club is in serious trouble... :(

F-U-C-K SEFA SIRMEN...

F-U-C-K F-U-C-K ERENKAYA...

Icine sictiniz kulubunu orospu cocuklari... Biriniz takimi kume dusurdunuz oburunuz elin Gurculerine milyon dolarlar verdiniz... Bu halk sizi hic affetmedi, HODRI MEYDAN sizi hic affetmedi...

Ibrahim Saral da gecmeseydi kulubun basina 2.3m $ borcla Amator Kumeyi boylardik artik!!!

SEN YALNIZ KALMAZSIN KORFEZIM... :nw: :nw: :nw:

We are really in big trouble man! Unless they sell the team to a wealthy firm or a businessman, we can say good bye to Superlig for years! :angry:

Sefa'nın milyonlari Gurculere vermesine sasirmadim, kendisi de Gurcu zaten.

Sana tamamen katılıyorum!

:angry:

Abi bu topigin burayla ne alakasi var anliyamadim.....kusura bakmayin

Abi, burasi Turkiye Ligi hakkinda her turlu seyin tartisildigi bi yer degil mi? Burda hep BJK, Fener, G.Saray ile ilgili haber mi olsun yani? Ayrica ben de Kerr de Izmit kokenli oldugumuz icin bu haber gayet burda yer almasi gereken bi haber... Dikkat edersen menunun basligi Turkish SuperLig and Divisions...

SAYGILAR

OZGUR

Kerr, bu isin altindan bizi cikarticak birini goremiyorum. Bazi kulislerde tekrar Sefanin adi geciyomus ama bu takimi daha da felakete goturur. Size bizzat rakamlariyla Kocaelispor'un yabanci oyunculara olan ve odedigi borclarini vereyim...

Aleksandar Iordanov (2001-2003)...

signed from: Levski Sofja

fee: 850k$

played for: two seasons

yearly wage: 350k

--- Kocaelispor had a wage+bonus debt of 150k$ to the player. The new board transferred the money on behalf of FIFA.

Milan Timko (2000-2002)...

signed from: I. Bratislava

fee: 400k$

played for: two seasons

yearly wage: 320k$ for the first year, 400k for the second year.

--- Kocaelispor had a wage+bonus debt of 90k$ to the player. The board of Hikmet Erenkaya transferred the money on behalf of FIFA.

Revaz Kemoklidze (2003)... :angry:

signed from: Dinamo Tbilissi

fee: 600k€

played for: half a season

yearly wage: for a six month period he signed a 250k€ contract.

--- Kocaelispor still owe 150k€ to the player and only 450k€ of his transfer fee has been paid to Tbilissi so far... He's the backbone of our debts.

There are a few Turkish players to whom our club still owe some money to. Our ex-captain [/b]Nuri Colak sued Kocaelispor to FIFA for his unpaid wages around to be 100k$ and also Huseyin Karakayis who played one season for us wants his unpaid wage of 45k$.

Other players who sued our club to have their unpaid wages are Ugurtan Cepni, Aksoy Altan, Ahmet Sahin and Dobra Kaan...

I have this info from a really really firm source but I cannot tell for some reasons I cannot explain... But don't worry I'm not mafia or something :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: !

Saka bi yana da 600k $ az degil ya ne bok yiyecekler merak ediyorum!!!

According to the unofficial website of Kocaelispor, the money :angry: needed to clear the debts :angry: of Kocaelispor is found :nw: after some lengthy discussions with eight firms. The firms did not want their names to be revealed. :o

SEN YALNIZ KALMAZSIN KORFEZIM !!!

Source: www.korfez.org

Archived