Phantis Forums

Current PAOK Roster - Latest Signings

Ziaka

I actually dont find him anti paok anymore, but rather pro paok. 

He has let go of his Aris obession since his bust up with the old super 3. 

It suits Raptopoulo for PAOK to be strong makes him more famous, plus metropolisis is a pro paok station too. 

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Athens4 100% correct, he's all about maximising views, clicks and listenership. 

When he is analysing football he is actually not bad but that is so rare as he's usually trying to stir Aris or PAOK fans. Not much pure football analysis that comes out of Greece, the most popular journalists seem to be ones who sprout bull. 

Has metropolis or raptopouloa done damage to PAOK? 

They supported PAOK through the Xanthi scandal. 

The biggest damage to PAOK is the athens media like sportime, sport24 etc etc etc always pushing Olympiacos agendas

There are no Thessaloniki media that support PAOK except maybe Forza or Radio Primo. Metropolis and Libero support PAOK on paper just to survive, but behind the scenes there is all kinds of backstabbing. I would not be surprised if they are indeed financed by Marinakis as is rumored. 

Krmencik.jpg.e041a745196bb86edea749f38bcee7d4.jpg

NAME:                         Michael KRMENČIK
POSITION:                   Center Forward
JERSEY NUMBER:      27
BIRTHDAY:                  15-March-1993
BIRTH PLACE:             Kraslice, Czech Republic
HEIGHT:                       1.91 m
PAOK DEBUT:          
NT DEBUT:                   11-Nov-2016 (Czech Republic – Norway 2:1) 
PREVIOUS TEAMS:     
Club Brugge, Viktoria Plzen, Dukla Prague, Viktoria Plzen, Banik Ostrava, Vlasim, Viktoria Plzen, Zenit Caslav, Viktoria Plzen, Banik Sokolov, Viktoria Plzen
CONTRACT ENDS:     30-June-2021 (on loan from Club Brugge)
SALARY:                      
 1,000,000 (PAOK pays half his salary – € 500,000)

Warda.jpg.c204e8bdf3a096419907126d04edfc20.jpg

NAME:                        Amr WARDA
POSITION:                 Attacking Midfield
JERSEY NUMBER:    8
BIRTHDAY:                17-September-1993
BIRTH PLACE:          Alexandria, Egypt
HEIGHT:                     1.76 m
PAOK DEBUT:            16-Feb-2017 (PAOK – Schalke 04  0:3)
NT DEBUT:                10-Nov-2015 (Zambia – Egypt 0:3)  
PREVIOUS TEAMS:  NFC Volos, PAOK Thessaloniki, AE Larisa, PAOK Thessaloniki, Atromitos Athens, PAOK Thessaloniki, Atromitos Athens, PAOK Thessaloniki, Panaitolikos Agrinio, Al Ahly, El ittihad

CONTRACT ENDS:   30-June-2022
SALARY:                    

On 1/2/2021 at 11:08 PM, Blackhawk said:

There are no Thessaloniki media that support PAOK except maybe Forza or Radio Primo. Metropolis and Libero support PAOK on paper just to survive, but behind the scenes there is all kinds of backstabbing. I would not be surprised if they are indeed financed by Marinakis as is rumored. 

I thought sdna pretty much supports paok?

I'm pretty sure at some point soon Warda will self implode, but until he does he will be fun to watch, I think he is a great player just always manages to screw things up for himself one way or another. If he could just play the game and go home and read or watch tv lol he would be levels ahead of what he is now.

Or at the least, acknowledge that you are a loose canon, and try and find a club that will bear with the shitshow but do everything to bring out your best on the field.

9 hours ago, Nilaul said:

I thought sdna pretty much supports paok?

sdna i heard was supposed to be owned by skai or alafouzos, but it was just talk, didn't see any proof. Weeren't they the frontrunners with the whole noor1 ship caught with contraband fiasco which was said to be part of Marinaki's fleet at the time of initial reportings?

• 3 weeks later...

Kagawa1.jpg.b89b2480720a63d302f0ef99be0d51c0.jpg

NAME:                        Shinji KAGAWA
POSITION:                  Attacking Midfield
JERSEY NUMBER:     23
BIRTHDAY:                 17-March-1989
BIRTH PLACE:            Kobe, Japan
HEIGHT:                      1.75 m
PAOK DEBUT:            
NT DEBUT:                  24-May-2008 (Japan – Ivory Coast 1:0)  
PREVIOUS TEAMS:   Real Zaragoza, Besiktas Istanbul, Borussia Dortmund, Manchester United, Borussia Dortmund, Cerezo Osaka, FC Miyagi Barcelona, Kobe NK FC, Marino FC

CONTRACT ENDS:    30-June-2022
SALARY:                    
€ 600,000 per season

• Like it 1

Rahman.jpg.9a886a6392275f2b53be23614e758b51.jpg

NAME:                         Abdul Baba RAHMAN
POSITION:                   Left Back
JERSEY NUMBER:      21
BIRTHDAY:                  02-July-1994
BIRTH PLACE:            Tamale, Ghana
HEIGHT:                       1.79 m
PAOK DEBUT:           
NT DEBUT:                  10-Sep-2014 (Togo-Ghana 2:3)  
PREVIOUS TEAMS:   Real Mallorca, Stade Reims, Schalke 04, Chelsea London. FC Augsburg, Greuther Furth, Asante Kotoko, Dreams FC, Young meteors Tamale

CONTRACT ENDS:    30-June-2021, 1 year renewal option if player extends contract with Chelsea until June 2023
SALARY:                      
€ PAOK pays 20% of salary

Bradonjic.jpg.3d388fd1e1e85a2e99a7e2dc8e6b1eff.jpg

NAME:                         Vladimir BRADONJIC
POSITION:                   Left Forward
JERSEY NUMBER:      99
BIRTHDAY:                  11-December-1999
BIRTH PLACE:             Priboj, Bosnia Herzegovina
HEIGHT:                       1.72 m
PAOK DEBUT:           
NT DEBUT:                  
PREVIOUS TEAMS:     FC Radnik Bijeljina

CONTRACT ENDS:     31-Dec-2024
SALARY:                      
€ 180,000 +15% increase each season

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, pash said:

If we get our alleged price for Tzolis, we would be able to restock pretty nicely.

Giannoulis, Tzolis are crucial differentiators, from "cantera", that appears one time in 4 years. Who will come with the money we will do? This is the error. Tzolis should continue next season.  

Edited by bluevertigo

5 hours ago, bluevertigo said:

For me, it's not ridiculous. It's just question the current moment and the future. I think it's obvious that independently from what we have as a squad (individual quality) at the moment, we are seeing poor tatics, dynamic, adjustment and flexibility to adapt to players we have at the moment. But do you think we will have better quality next season? And onward? 

There should be viable options to consider as manager (Vítor Pereira? although with a high budget ; any greek or SuperLeague coach?)     

The coach you would like I think only exists in video games.  A world class manager that can coach in top leagues is not coming to Greece with that the exception of possibly Olympiacos.  I’m not saying there isn’t better than Garcia, I’m saying these better managers can’t be convinced to come to PAOK.  Add in FFP rules and that’s the nail in the coffin.  All of our managers in the past 5 or so years with the exception of Huub Stevens who was a has been have all been coaches who never coached a “big” team.  It so happened Lucescu worked out.  Ivic was looking good there but politics got in the way.  Now Garcia it is.

I am not convinced the problem is not the squad.  Across every line we are weaker compared to 2 years ago.

Matos > Rodrigo by a lot.  Varela is half the player he was, if that.  Same for Vieirinha.  Crespo is honest but again not as good.

Canas, Shakhov, Mauricio much better midfield than today.

No wingers in the squad.  At least proper wingers.  Seriously not one guy can take on the flank and beat it.

No number 10.  Don’t know what the hell happened to Biseswar and he fell so quickly.

No strikers although I don’t mind the new guy, at least he’s aggressive and hungry.

Mauricio in his last year was heavily in decline IMO, but I agree with that point. I don't think Soares is bad, but Matos was just on another level. Sometimes Soares does a great job though (and I think if he was not injured this summer, we'd have made it to the CL).

bluevertigo - Tzolis is not here for the long term. We can't retain players when the big dogs who play in well-run leagues come and poach them. Keep them for too long, and they are more likely to drop in value than increase, too. I don't like the riskiness that comes with that.