Phantis Forums

Spectators Statistics for AEK

nightsurfer

03-04..........29.184.........15...............1.946...........4th.................N.Smirni 3, Liosia 4, Tauros 1, Kallithea 1

The Gipsy-Life of 03-04 might have cost us the CL-3rd place...(pantos kathe embodio, se kalo)

People laughed when I said he kept us away....people laughed when I said once he leaves, we will get our crowd back!

People are now eating humble pie..........

Don't underestimate how stupid it was for him to ever return and set our club back.....

lol at om21 u could be right that might have had 1 thing to do with it.

another thing might have to do with fact that we had about 3 home grounds that season changing hear and there and games playing with no fans etc. everything adds up and it doesnt look good.

but things arew changing for better with aek showing signs of real unity which we havent seen. finally ENOSIS in aek actually means something eh?

KAI MHN XEXNATE PAIDIA, TA PLOUTI - PALATIA KAI LEFTA ...THA MAS GEMISOUNE  SE LIGO TA TAMIA.......

An gemizoune etsi eukola ta poios th xarh sas. Mhn ksexnas exei na kseplhrwseis 120 ek eurw prwta. Mexri tote, meion 8a eisai.
Well I don't know on what science you ve done your Doctor :whistle:

But "Tamio" is the liquid money that you have in your cash box..... not the liabilities... which you have on the passive side of your balance.....

TA PLOUTI , PALATIA KAI LEFTA... tha ta gemisoune ta tamia.... B)

Kai me ta 120 Ekatomiria..tha vroume syntoma lisi.... ;)

where did you get the information about the attendance?

do you know how many people osfp has on average up to now?

i dont think it was sold out every time. but it should be around 30'000. $$$$ :D

lets hope we spend it on a good player or two in january.

Well I don't know on what science you ve done your Doctor :whistle:

But "Tamio" is the liquid money that you have in your cash box..... not the liabilities...

Sadly, in the REAL world you have the RESPONSIBILITY to pay your balance and then the tameio gets stuffed with the REAL winnings, but since we are in Greece your balance gets magically dissappeared off the face of earth kinda lik houdini, you know starting from 168 million Eur and ending in what most likely will be 14 million Eur !! GIA SOU RE ELLADA :whistle:

EKEI EKEI STHN 2H ETHNIKI !

This has nothing to do with Ellada..... This is Commercial Law....

Here in Switzerland.... I m supporting a team called FC Grenchen.... (CH-Thrylos should know it)....

For a long time they were playing First Division.... but later they found themselves in 2nd Division..... and had been relegated due Finance in the 3rd Division....

Around 1995 ..they had a lot of debts.... and would have faced bankruptcy... they were even owing money to the social public insurance (AHV)...which corresponds to IKA in Greece.....

So, they asked for a redemption of the debts of around 50%.......... and as the majority of the Creditors agreed (even the Social Public Insurance----> State)....... they got their "Swiss Arthro 44"... [Nachlassvertrag] ... accepted by the Swiss Court . ....

The idea of the Creditors.... was..... better to get 50% than nothing .. in case of Bankruptcy....

About this will happen to AEK...... and don't forget

1) The net Debt is around 5 %...... the rest are fines....

2) Where was the Greek State.... when Criminals and Speculators.... bought and sold the club for profits ?????? Why did the State accept these transactions....??? They should have first cashed the Tax & Social Security money from the Sellers.... before agreeing into these Transactions...... In order to take the money from the appropriate persons....

3) An Accusal Form has been deposed by "AEK 1924" since one year to the Attorneyship of State... for Fraud..... as money has been removed against Greek Law.. from the Club.... Why the State did not do anything ?

Archived